Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Mountain/Road bike parts buy/sale thread!

Old 01-10-2013, 10:28 AM   #61
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I wish I saw this thread earlier. I would have bought that nomad in a heartbeat.

Anyways anyone looking for a road bike for 800? PM me if there is any interest, pretty much new and retailed for 1300. Looking to possibly sell one. Size 52cm just FYI.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:12 PM   #62
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had 800 for a road bike right now... but I'll have to stick with my single speed for now:/

I want gears though..
Old 01-10-2013, 08:09 PM   #63
genrec is on a distinguished road

genrec's Tacoma Gallery
My bike if anyone is interested I can do better.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/3524998981.html
Old 01-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #64
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm

I have a vaude saddle bag I just took of my bike. looks brand new, never really rode in the rain and I have never fallen with it (or with out it ). It's a medium size, which is big enough for tire levers, a patch kit, multi tool, spare tube (700x25) cell phone and a few keys. That is my usual riding gear and it zipped up easy.

10$
Old 01-25-2013, 10:40 PM   #65
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will also have my sora shifters up for sale soon along with a sora rear long cage derailer when my new shifters and derailer FINALLY come in the mail and I put them on
Old 01-26-2013, 12:24 PM   #66
newskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: firefighter
Name: Nick
newskooler's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys i looking for a dura-ace 7700 9speed shifter.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:26 PM   #67
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
TW has everything! I'm going to go to the garage and start rummaging through boxes. I'll be back later with pics and prices.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:07 AM   #68
RobertO is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
RobertO's Tacoma Gallery
sub
Old 02-01-2013, 05:09 PM   #69
I bring the feel goods

Sold
Old 02-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #70
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in need of a premium DH helmet?

My loss = your gain. $400 takes it all, shipped to your front door.

This is a BRAND NEW IN BOX 2012 POC Cortex DH w/MIPS in size L-XL(biggest size POC makes)---fits 58-60cm/22-23inch heads!

>>full description here: http://www.pocsports.com/en/product/1219/cortex-dh-mips

REASON FOR SELLING: doesn't fit my 62cm head! [I measured my head AFTER it arrived on my doorstep. I know, stupid move!]

I bought this helmet @ full price ($500 + shipping) not even thinking about measuring my head size first.

$400 and it's yours. Willing to lose over $100 for my stupid mistake.

Helmet will come in original box(pictured) + cheek pads + helmet sack + POC decals + random small replacement parts POC includes w/every helmet(in case you wipe out

All I own is POC body armor/pads/gloves and really bummed the helmet doesnt fit. POC makes some of the best safety gear for MTB.

PM if interested!

Old 02-25-2013, 03:46 PM   #71
I bring the feel goods

No salesman spiel for you guys
I have 2 sets of these cleats left, one opened one unopened. The opened look BRAND NEW, they dont even have mounting marks. These are the bottom two sets of cleats, the pedals and top set have been sold.

-15$ + shipping for the unopened
-15$ shipped for the opened, includes all the mounting hardware
Old 03-11-2013, 09:54 PM   #72
GAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to behold
GAmtber23's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to sell a brand new, never cut/used 2013 Rockshox SID XX 26". The fork offers 100-120mm travel depending on how you set the sag. Featuring a 9mm QR axle with a 1.5"-1 1/8" tapered steerer. This fork retails for $820 but am desperately trying to get back to riding ASAP! Asking $650 but will take any serious offer. I just want to get back to riding without taking a huge hit. I feel $650 is a steal but I am crunched on time, so try making me an offer! I purchased this fork not realizing I needed the 15mm thru axle so this won't work without switching the hub out. Let my loss be your gain!
Attached Thumbnails
Mountain/Road bike parts buy/sale thread!-rs9245.jpg   Mountain/Road bike parts buy/sale thread!-imag0143.jpg   Mountain/Road bike parts buy/sale thread!-imag0199.jpg   Mountain/Road bike parts buy/sale thread!-imag0194.jpg   Mountain/Road bike parts buy/sale thread!-imag0195.jpg  

Old 04-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #73
Deercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Deercantseeme's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Michelin wild grip'r tire for sale. It's 26X2.40. Used it for two rides- about 20 miles. Too wide for me so it's off the bike. $20 plus shipping obo.

Sorry about the bad cell pics. Can provide more pics if needed.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:42 PM   #77
Subytuner is on a distinguished road
Subytuner's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a MTB shimano xt 10speed rear group( chain, gears, derailer, and shifter)
Old 09-29-2014, 06:20 PM   #78
scoprire is on a distinguished road
scoprire's Tacoma Gallery
subd