Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

30gb iPod Video, PSP slim bundle for sale

Old 01-25-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
30gb iPod Video, PSP slim bundle for sale

ITEMS ARE NO LONGER AVAIL- SOLD THROUGH EBAY

I listed them both on ebay today. Check them out there. If you don't want to bid, make me an offer and if it's acceptable to me I will end the auction early and just sell it to you.

I'd like to get $120 OBO (shipped) for the iPod and $140 OBO (shipped) for the PSP

Old 01-28-2009, 10:49 AM   #3
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

don't be shy- anyone interested shoot me an offer.......
Old 01-29-2009, 06:07 AM   #4
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Steve
betz.steven's Tacoma Gallery
any issues with the ipod? how old is it?
Old 01-29-2009, 11:20 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by betz.steven View Post
any issues with the ipod? how old is it?
The iPod is great. I described it in the ebay listing if you want to view it there. Basically, I've had a protective film over it since new so the front has no scratches under that and the only scratches on the back are around the curved edges. Its about 3yrs old I'd imagine, and for most of the last 2 years its been used in my truck, stored in the glove box and hooked up to my Alpine head unit. Its really in great shape, the only thing that would be questionable is the battery life. It seemed ok over the summer when I took it on a trip, but I haven't used it on full battery for a while now which why I'm not entirely sure about that.
Hope this answers everything. -Eric