Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: ASUS Infinity TF700T (Android Tablet)

Old 01-07-2013, 01:55 AM   #21
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
I'm back in town, feel free to message me at my email or PM
Old 01-07-2013, 02:01 AM   #22
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
APPLE FOR LIFE RABBLE RABBLE
Old 01-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #23
Zombie Hunter.
evanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Evan
evanwile's Tacoma Gallery
Just to give a little bump to the seller and insight to this table, I have one of these badboys with the keyboard and I LOVE it.

I bought an IPAD 4 and took it back within a week because i did some research and found this. Not to not the IPAD... but there are times when i NEED a keyboard, and the USB port on the docking setup allows for connection of an external harddrive, optical drive... whatever you want.

It literally is the best of both worlds when it comes to laptop/tablet ownership. Memory and speed is amazing, and the versatility of transforming between the laptop and tablet is an awesome option to have, the USB port really opens this unit up to a host of external devices.

I can charge this up, throw it in the small pocket of my backpack (with the dock attached) and it is well protected and solid. Then I use it for 3 full days while travelling and still do not run the battery down.

Ok... end of my rant, good luck with the sale.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:56 AM   #24
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!

It's still available
Old 01-20-2013, 02:10 PM   #25
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Bump to the top!
Old 01-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #26
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
New price bump, 380 local, 400 shipped 48 US