Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: ASUS Infinity TF700T (Android Tablet)

Old 12-09-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
FS: ASUS Infinity TF700T (Android Tablet)

Sold
Attached Thumbnails
FS: ASUS Infinity TF700T (Android Tablet)-photo2.jpg   FS: ASUS Infinity TF700T (Android Tablet)-photo.jpg   FS: ASUS Infinity TF700T (Android Tablet)-photo-1-.jpg  
Old 12-10-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot to mention to PM me.. so yeah haha
Old 12-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
This is a bad ass tablet! I have the Prime, and my Mom has teh Infinity. 4 core processor, with a slower 5th core for back ground apps. HD screen, removable SD card. etc. Videos are great on this thing!!
Old 12-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #4
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
It really is pretty awesome. I actually really like the thing but I'm not into tablets and my gf I guess decided she isn't a tablet person. It seriously is untouched, it doesnt even have that one random tiny little scratch here or there, it's flawless.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:08 PM   #5
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Which android system does it run on?
Old 12-10-2012, 11:04 PM   #6
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Factory is icecream sandwich but it updates to jellybean which is what it's running right now
Old 12-10-2012, 11:25 PM   #7
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
SO ive been looking for a tablet, slowly researching them all. I have a droid for my phone, am would I basically be able to expect the same performance in this tablet vs. the ipad as I would my razr vs iphone?
Old 12-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #8
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
SO ive been looking for a tablet, slowly researching them all. I have a droid for my phone, am would I basically be able to expect the same performance in this tablet vs. the ipad as I would my razr vs iphone?
This is the highest rated tablet out right now. You can even gets keyboard for it which gives another SD port and 4 more hours of battery life.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:31 AM   #9
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
What Chris said is completely accurate. I personally like it better because you have the expandable memory which the iPad lacks.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:55 AM   #10

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome, well unfortunately I need to wait till after xmas to attempt to make any decisions. But perhaps after. GLWS.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:48 AM   #11
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Stay subbed to the thread, never know. The keyboard is also a touch pad btw, it turns the whole tablet into a sort of hybrid laptop, its pretty sick haha google "ASUS Transformer Infinity Dock" for more info about that. What the dock does is: Sale does not include dock
  • Adds 4.5 Hours Battery Life
  • Fully Functional Keyboard
  • Multi Touchpad
  • 1 USB 2.0 Port
  • SD Card Reader
Old 12-11-2012, 01:19 PM   #12

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
Stay subbed to the thread, never know. The keyboard is also a touch pad btw, it turns the whole tablet into a sort of hybrid laptop, its pretty sick haha google "ASUS Transformer Infinity Dock" for more info about that. What the dock does is: Sale does not include dock
  • Multi Touchpad
  • 1 USB 2.0 Port
  • SD Card Reader
Just did...Damn lol
Old 12-11-2012, 04:21 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
  • Multi Touchpad
  • 1 USB 2.0 Port
  • SD Card Reader
One thing nothing mentions about the keyboard, is that it mounts very solid to the tablet. Also, when closed, the fit/finish makes it seem like a small laptop, and when closed, it puts the unit to sleep. With the keyboard attached, you can still use the touch screen, AND the touch pad, at the same time. This makes presentations, browsing pictures, etc., a snap! My Mom uses hers for work (she is on the board of directors for 4 companies), and when the folks she works with saw her Asus, they all gathered around to check it out. These guys all have Ipads. The only thing it doesnt seem to do, that a laptop can, is play a DVD. Also, when connected to the dock, and with SD cards in the keyboard, and Tablet, it views all as separate hard drives. My Mom keeps work shit on one SD card, music, games, and videos on the other, and pics and such on the internal 32G storage. With 2 64G cards, she has almost 150+G's of storage!
Old 12-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #14
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Stop making me Jelly
you dont need to be jelly, you can own it ;p
Old 12-11-2012, 05:33 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Stop making me Jelly
Well...Get this one. That way Tom can stay online without his shit phone kicking him off.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:55 AM   #16
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
daily bump, still available, shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:15 PM   #17
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
to the top!
Old 12-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #18
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
You guys should probably hurry up and buy this considering the world is ending soon haha u dont want to spend the end of days bored on a sub par tablet imo
Old 12-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #19
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
daily bump
Old 12-29-2012, 11:59 PM   #20
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I'll be out of town 1st-6th so dm_2k4@hotmail.com is the best way to contact me. Thanks