Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

some stuff for sale(cell phone stuff)

Old 01-29-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
some stuff for sale(cell phone stuff)

Up for sale(i dont think much is worth anything, but ya never know)

I have a memory card for a tmobile phone(i think)

headset for tmobile

brand new charger for the razr

random samsung charger

random samsung usb cord

I think thats it..if anyone wants ANY of it, just pm me an offer
Old 01-29-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Up for sale(i dont think much is worth anything, but ya never know)

wireless headset for tmobile

I think thats it..if anyone wants ANY of it, just pm me an offer
Wireless ??

Marc M
Old 01-29-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
no..plugs into phone
Old 01-30-2009, 06:39 PM   #4
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
no..plugs into phone
Look at your description above the picture.

Marc M
Old 01-30-2009, 08:11 PM   #5

Firefighter:
oops..sorry about that. Well as you can see in the picture, its not wireless. Why ask?
Old 01-30-2009, 08:12 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Its the Wired Wireless for better reception. ;-)
Old 01-30-2009, 08:20 PM   #7

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Its the Wired Wireless for better reception. ;-)
yup
Old 02-28-2012, 03:13 PM   #8
sdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nice
sdnicker2000's Tacoma Gallery
What would you be asking for the Razr charger. Wouldn't mind having an extra one for work. PM me if you wish.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:21 PM   #9

Firefighter:
3 years later? its been in the trash for about 2.5 years..haha
Old 02-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #10
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
The MicroSD card should be compatible with multiple devices, not just that particular phone...
Old 02-28-2012, 03:35 PM   #11

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
The MicroSD card should be compatible with multiple devices, not just that particular phone...

ahh..its in the trash years ago..o well, I hate storing stuff.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #12
sdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nice
sdnicker2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
3 years later? its been in the trash for about 2.5 years..haha

Oh, oops! I thought it was for the slightly newer Droid Razr.