Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Otterbox Defender for IPHONE 5

Old 12-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Otterbox Defender for IPHONE 5

CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY SPECIAL

40 shipped

Got a new case for my iphone 5 so im selling my Otter Box Pro Defender. Only had for just over 1 month, i rate the case 9 of 10 simply because it has been used. You get the case and phone clip, new these sell for 60 bucks im selling mine for 50 shipped obo to the lower 48. Paypal only thanks for looking.

Old 12-21-2012, 10:39 AM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bump
Old 12-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #3
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
How did you like it? I got a lifeproof case on now and was thinking of trying the otterbox.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:35 AM   #4
I liked it a lot and would have kept it but I got a new one as a gift for Christmas. That's the only reason I'm getting rid of it, otherwise I would be keeping it.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:15 AM   #5
ttt
Old 12-22-2012, 01:00 PM   #6
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have this case for my Galaxy SIII, it has been excellent for me.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #7
CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY SPECIAL

40 shipped
Old 12-24-2012, 08:03 PM   #9
How much is shipping through amazon?
Old 12-24-2012, 08:07 PM   #10
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
How much is shipping through amazon?
free with prime...
Old 12-24-2012, 08:07 PM   #11
Fuck prime
Old 12-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #12
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
....i has prime
Old 12-24-2012, 09:17 PM   #13
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fuck prime
Old 12-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #14
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
free with prime...

Quote:
Fuck prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
....i has prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Whiskey View Post
Old 12-25-2012, 06:10 PM   #16
Amazon is fuckin me in this sale lmao
Old 12-25-2012, 06:16 PM   #17
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Amazon is fuckin me in this sale lmao
full on doggy style bro