Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

6 steel thirty round AR magazines

Old 01-10-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
6 steel thirty round AR magazines

Bought them from another member on impulse buy..lets face it, i will never be able to use them. Just want my money back. $20 a mag, $120 for all 6.

Pics comming up

Cant figure out how to post pic from ipad..pics in my gallery
Old 01-10-2013, 06:41 PM   #2
4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
4x4runner2002's Tacoma Gallery
What brand?
Old 01-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #3
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtflinger 05 View Post
What brand?

No name by the looks of them.

Almost look like they are old military issue.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:46 PM   #4
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures?
Old 01-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #5

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Pictures?
Cant figure out how to post from ipad..there in my gallery
Old 01-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #6
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
here you go
Old 01-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #7

Firefighter:
Thank you

For reference, that is on the side of one of those plano ammo boxes.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:50 PM   #8
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
no problem! GLWS
Old 01-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #9

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
no problem! GLWS

Hope they sell..like i said, impulse buy..haha
Old 01-10-2013, 06:52 PM   #11

Firefighter:
I can, but it will just go to live. I can't post pics from ipad..at least i havent figured out how to yet
Old 01-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #13

Firefighter:
Sent to live. 5 are green, one is tan. Bottom of tan one is stamped okay industry
Old 01-10-2013, 06:57 PM   #14
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-10-2013, 06:57 PM   #15
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I can, but it will just go to live. I can't post pics from ipad..at least i havent figured out how to yet
It's not hard, (posting from a iPad). I just drop pics in Photobucket, click on the pic you wanna post, tap the HTML link code, paste in your TW post.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:57 PM   #16

Firefighter:
Thank you.

5 are green, one is tan.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #18

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
It's not hard, (posting from a iPad). I just drop pics in Photobucket, click on the pic you wanna post, tap the HTML link code, paste in your TW post.
Havent downloaded photobucket yet
Old 01-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #19

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
Beat me to it! Dont look like they have been used much? Were they new when you got them?
Maybe new old stock?

The outside is scratched up, the rest looks good. The one i have in front of me is stamped on the outside;

6p199

02/07