Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Military style PB marker + more!

Old 02-02-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
FS: Military style PB marker + more!

SOLD

Time to get rid of my stuff, since I never paintball anymore I could use the cash.

I would like to get $200 for ALL of this stuff, but will consider all offers.

(1) Spyder MR2 marker
3 modes: single shot, 3 rd burst, full auto
Removable stock
Battery charger
Gun is barely used, looks like new i still have the box for it.
More Info Here
Paid $250 for this gun by itself, new

(1) Old school Spyder semi-auto marker
This gun was a hand-me-down.
It's old, but works great and is really f'in accurate.
Aftermarket longer barrel.

(4) Co2 tanks
2 large
1 medium
1 small

(2) Hoppers
1 auto loading, 1 regular

(3) barrel plugs

(1) Mask

(1) Waist re-loader w/ 3 paint tubes

Here is a pic of the MR2 to start, I will have pics of the rest of the stuff when I get home from work tonight.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:19 PM   #2
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
any info on the old school spyder?
Old 02-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

it's from like 1903...lol. Just kidding, i really dont know anything about it except that it works great and is more accurate than the MR2. I even tried searching for some pics of it online - no go.

I havent posted pics because I didn't get any replies, but now that I see some interest I will get on that tonight.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:28 PM   #4
╒╪╕

Pics
Old 02-06-2009, 08:29 PM   #5
╒╪╕

more pics
Old 02-06-2009, 10:09 PM   #6
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
How much you looking to get for all the tanks, the old spyder, the regular hopper, and the mask?
Old 02-07-2009, 12:55 AM   #7
╒╪╕

PM'd
Old 02-07-2009, 01:13 AM   #8
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
bump..

thats a real good deal! wish i had the funds for this...and the time to go paintballing lol
Old 02-08-2009, 06:50 PM   #9
╒╪╕

Everything is still for sale..
Old 02-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #10
Free bump and just a little info.. the old spyder is a Compact prob made around 97-98. I have a Spyder 2000 that age that is still used on a weekly basis and has prob shot close to 100,000 rounds and is far more reliable than any other gun i have even owned. The 2000 and the compact have basically the same internals too so i can say that this is gonna be a beast of a gun that will never die!
Old 02-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #11
╒╪╕

Bump...nobody wants to play?
Old 02-23-2009, 10:39 PM   #12
╒╪╕

Old 02-24-2009, 03:16 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
If I had the money I would take you up on it.... Sadly I dont.

Good Luck Bro!
Old 02-24-2009, 04:18 PM   #14
╒╪╕

no worries!
Old 02-24-2009, 06:22 PM   #15
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Dang. I'd hop all over this if I had the money... If you still have it when I get my next check I'll reply again. I don't know anything about paint ballin (???) but that does sound like a good deal.

Free Bump also!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 02:10 PM   #16
╒╪╕

forgot about this...

bump?
Old 07-28-2009, 02:31 PM   #17
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
It certainly would look good in my gun rack!
Old 07-30-2009, 11:08 AM   #18
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
bump..

thats a real good deal! wish i had the funds for this...and the time to go paintballing lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
If I had the money I would take you up on it.... Sadly I dont.

Good Luck Bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Dang. I'd hop all over this if I had the money... If you still have it when I get my next check I'll reply again. I don't know anything about paint ballin (???) but that does sound like a good deal.

Free Bump also!!!
Bump!
Old 07-30-2009, 11:32 AM   #19
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
bump for a fellow baller.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:14 PM   #20
╒╪╕

splat