Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Vinyl Stickers and Glass Etching

Old 04-19-2013, 12:35 PM   #461
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Easily
Old 04-19-2013, 02:04 PM   #462
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Got everyone's PM replied too. BUSY as crap with work this week, plus had some car trouble. Working on some stickers tonight for those who paid. Got two orders out today, excited to see this one installed

Old 04-19-2013, 03:24 PM   #463
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
That can be done. You interested? Did you still want that flag... I pm'd you but didnt hear back
I'll take one. And I think I'll pass on the flag for now, back glass is getting too busy. I'll be up in Midlo this weekend if you can cut I'll grab it from you but no rush if not.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:29 PM   #464
BluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
BluSteel's Tacoma Gallery
Check your PM's Rugged
Old 04-19-2013, 08:12 PM   #465
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluSteel View Post
Check your PM's Rugged
Replied. Sorry... its going out in the morning
Old 04-19-2013, 10:26 PM   #466
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Tonight's progress. And a little video of some behind the scenes weeding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2x3cH5CJys
Old 04-20-2013, 07:18 AM   #468
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #469
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be looking forward to getting mine installed. I can see parts of it in the works in that photo. Once I get it installed I will get you some photos!
Old 04-21-2013, 05:21 AM   #471
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 04-21-2013, 02:50 PM   #472
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
Damn that cutter is loud, I couldn't handle that lol
Yea she's loud, but its a work horse. If I crank up the speed it gets quiet... but my angles get choppy.

Here's another vid... layering in 1080p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_cGquUzLQc
Old 04-21-2013, 07:00 PM   #473
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 04-21-2013, 07:17 PM   #474
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Geez man, thats a lot more involved than I thought. So much hands on work, props man!
Old 04-21-2013, 07:19 PM   #475
shredgar1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Edgar
shredgar1's Tacoma Gallery
sent you a pm yesterday
Old 04-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #476
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea she's loud, but its a work horse. If I crank up the speed it gets quiet... but my angles get choppy.

Here's another vid... layering in 1080p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_cGquUzLQc

That is going to look so sick on my truck!
Old 04-22-2013, 08:53 AM   #477
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What do you have it set at?
Old 04-22-2013, 08:54 AM   #478
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is set at 200. Goes up to 600

Not sure why it gets choppy. Id love to let it rip at full speed
Old 04-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #479
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this today... Added it to my collection

Old 04-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #480
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to see a sticker like this
Attached Thumbnails
Vinyl Stickers and Glass Etching-302694-75453-60012.jpg