Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Vinyl Stickers and Glass Etching

Old 01-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #41
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
If I or another TW wanted to design a custom sticker for output, what sort of file would you need? I can create just about anything in any file format, but I don't have access to a vinyl cutter.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:28 AM   #42
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by comiesutra View Post
If I or another TW wanted to design a custom sticker for output, what sort of file would you need? I can create just about anything in any file format, but I don't have access to a vinyl cutter.
svg or eps(Encapsulated). I can also use ai's but I have to convert them
Old 01-25-2013, 08:41 AM   #43
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
svg or eps(Encapsulated)
Extra money and I are soon to be divorced.

I might have a file to send you tonight or tomorrow once I find it on my home computer. We can talk specifics in a PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:41 PM   #44
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Got it today. If it ever warms back up, and stops snowing, ill put it on. Thanks!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:35 PM   #45
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
what do those cups go for? good idea for gifts.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #46
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on the design mostly. More detail takes alot longer, plus the cutting of the vinyl.

As an example Im doing some beer mugs for a guy with a pretty detailed character on them for for $10 a pop. He's supplying the mugs. He probably picked some out at walmart for $2 a pc
Old 01-27-2013, 11:08 AM   #49
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hope Linwood likes it! I swear its impossible to layer this stuff without getting tiny bubbles. Its so frustrating. Good news is they should go away by themselfs as the vinyl heats up and cools down after install.

May install today...
Old 01-27-2013, 12:44 PM   #50
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Finally put the decal on today! It got pretty much just warm enough. Definitely high quality vinyl. Not one single issue of it sticking to the transfer tape, and once I laid it down it was set in stone.

It is the rain hell down unto me decal right below the window. Sorry for the phone quality pic.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:38 AM   #51
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Added a few more stickers

Old 01-28-2013, 09:39 AM   #52
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdevTac View Post
Finally put the decal on today! It got pretty much just warm enough. Definitely high quality vinyl. Not one single issue of it sticking to the transfer tape, and once I laid it down it was set in stone.

It is the rain hell down unto me decal right below the window. Sorry for the phone quality pic.
Looks good!
Old 01-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #53
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
bump for great customer service
Old 01-29-2013, 08:46 AM   #54
RangerNelson is on a distinguished road
EMS: EMS, FIRE, TECHNICAL RESCUE, AND "SPECIAL STUFF"
RangerNelson's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 01-29-2013, 07:00 PM   #55
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Ruggedt made the molon labe sticker for me..good quality

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s.../size/big/cat/
Old 01-29-2013, 07:50 PM   #57
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Ruggedt made the molon labe sticker for me..good quality

Looks good!
Old 01-29-2013, 07:54 PM   #58
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Looks good!
I swear its crooked.i even got out a tape measure to prove myself wrong.

Front,middle,and rear is 5 15/16" from the bottom of the rear window seal, to the top of the sticker. Sure as shit it looks crooked on the window
Old 01-29-2013, 07:56 PM   #59
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I swear its crooked.i even got out a tape measure to prove myself wrong.

Front,middle,and rear is 5 15/16" from the bottom of the rear window seal, to the top of the sticker. Sure as shit it looks crooked on the window
Tops and bottoms of all the letters line up?
Old 01-29-2013, 07:57 PM   #60
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Tops and bottoms of all the letters line up?
I think the only one thats slightly different, is the O.