Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Vinyl Stickers and Glass Etching

Old 05-13-2013, 06:29 PM   #621
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Im waiting for realtree ap hd....then the madness will begin
Matt knows where the real camos at
Old 05-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #623
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
I'll take it as well as my business phone # in 1.75" numbers (black).
Cool. I will email you in a min
Old 05-14-2013, 09:07 AM   #625
Kick His A$$ Seabass
TigerTaco is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Austin
TigerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
RuggedT, sent you a pm to order.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:20 AM   #626
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Rugged , please confirm payment from me this a.m.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:02 AM   #627
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcountrytj View Post
Rugged , please confirm payment from me this a.m.
I got it and your pm's
Old 05-16-2013, 10:19 AM   #628
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Awesome... Thanks, got it.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:24 PM   #631
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post

I can cut more of them
Old 05-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #632
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Some good news. That clear transfer tape was returned to the manufacturer. I spoke to them about the issues my customers were having and they took it back, and sent me a new roll of some other stuff. High tack this time too

I would stick with that white stuff, but its very hard to layer when you cant see registration marks. Also... multicam should be in today
Old 05-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #633
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Made this for another member who never finished the design process with me. Here it is finished on my truck. I took off the sport part after the pic... I like the TRD there

Old 05-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #634
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got the right side of the truck done. Looks good. I think it is a good thing you changed out the paper you were using though. I had a harder time getting the backing off this one than the other side. But it all worked out!

Old 05-17-2013, 12:03 PM   #635
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Finally got the right side of the truck done. Looks good. I think it is a good thing you changed out the paper you were using though. I had a harder time getting the backing off this one than the other side. But it all worked out!

Good to hear you got it off. Very sorry that you guys had issues with that transfer tape. Its gone for good now

And those look sweet!
Old 05-17-2013, 12:21 PM   #636
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
I think next time I do one that size I may end up trying a wet install. I tried my dangdest to keep the back of the decal clean, and the body panel clean, but I still ended up with several little spots that ended up getting some on it. but I still love the look! You are going to get a lot of exposure in June at the local rodeo as my truck is going to be on display there with my LED systems and such.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:40 PM   #637
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
I think next time I do one that size I may end up trying a wet install. I tried my dangdest to keep the back of the decal clean, and the body panel clean, but I still ended up with several little spots that ended up getting some on it. but I still love the look! You are going to get a lot of exposure in June at the local rodeo as my truck is going to be on display there with my LED systems and such.
Awesome!

I have always run into trouble with wet installs personally. Everything I sell can be wet installed though.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:45 PM   #638
El' Capi-Tan
resq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to behold

EMS: Giles Rescue
Name: Josh
resq330's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Made this for another member who never finished the design process with me. Here it is finished on my truck. I took off the sport part after the pic... I like the TRD there

I like that!
Old 05-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #639
El' Capi-Tan
resq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to behold

EMS: Giles Rescue
Name: Josh
resq330's Tacoma Gallery
I had these on my previous Taco....I really liked them too! (Not my actual truck in pic)

Old 05-17-2013, 12:57 PM   #640

Army:
Really digging the TRD skewp decals! Are you going to do more of those?