LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Vinyl Stickers and Glass Etching

Old 07-29-2013, 01:47 PM   #801
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrdave36 View Post
Do you have an Arizona version of the TRD Sport bed side sticker?
I do not, but we can come up with something
Old 07-29-2013, 05:16 PM   #802
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Rugged, have you show any indication in the past with the white portions of the decal "staining" from mud? I don't want to scrub or use any chemicals that could damage the decal, but the white portion has become "stained" a little bit.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:26 PM   #803
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Rugged, have you show any indication in the past with the white portions of the decal "staining" from mud? I don't want to scrub or use any chemicals that could damage the decal, but the white portion has become "stained" a little bit.
Havnt heard or seen any issues with staining. I do however clean the front of some decals that get finger prints or leftover glue on them with methanol, with no ill effects. Not sure about any other chemicals. I can test on some scraps and post back for everyone to see in case they run into the same issues.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:28 PM   #804
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like I may try some methanol then. I don't like the white looking "muddy brown" like it does now. Hahaha
Old 07-31-2013, 05:38 PM   #805
TRDTacos is on a distinguished road
TRDTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM...
Old 08-02-2013, 01:42 PM   #806
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine on today. Thanks again Stan, you do good work!

Old 08-02-2013, 01:44 PM   #807
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIGUNHAWKIX View Post
Got mine on today. Thanks again Stan, you do good work!

Old 08-02-2013, 01:45 PM   #808
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
^^^Very badass
Old 08-03-2013, 10:59 AM   #809
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
any zpmbie response unit ones? or az id be interested in those
Old 08-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #810
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I have a zombie response one. There's two different colored ones in my gallery I think
Old 08-03-2013, 06:22 PM   #811
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Yes I have a zombie response one. There's two different colored ones in my gallery I think
That Hawaii Big Island one is sweet!
Old 08-03-2013, 10:09 PM   #812
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Few new ideas... I am going to be on vacation starting the 10th and returning on the 24th. I will take orders probably up till wends to get out on Fri. Anything after that will have to wait until I return. I will work on designs until Fri.

Old 08-05-2013, 12:36 AM   #813
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Can you do a Gadsden flag and U.S. flag in multicam?

Old 08-05-2013, 01:31 AM   #814
royceba is on a distinguished road
royceba's Tacoma Gallery
hey i was wondering if you could make a custom trd Kauai sticker with the hawaiian islands. lmk how much. thanks
Old 08-05-2013, 06:59 AM   #815
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germ View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by royceba View Post
hey i was wondering if you could make a custom trd Kauai sticker with the hawaiian islands. lmk how much. thanks
I will PM you both in a bit
Old 08-05-2013, 07:13 AM   #816
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germ View Post

Hmmmmm
Old 08-05-2013, 08:34 AM   #817
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I sent a pm
Old 08-05-2013, 08:48 AM   #818
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 08-05-2013, 10:27 AM   #819
Tinyredtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
Tinyredtaco's Tacoma Gallery

Any way you could do this one but all black no red, and replace the icon logo with this Arizona logo? I think that would be pretty cool for us AZ guys.

Oh and 4 of these if you have them!

Old 08-05-2013, 12:07 PM   #820
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcbs View Post
Hey Rugged, these came in the mail today. They look great! Packaging was perfect! I'll try and get them on this weekend.

What is the cost of this one with SR5 and change all terrain to rock warrior?