Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Vinyl Stickers and Glass Etching

Old 01-16-2013, 07:49 AM   #1
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Vinyl Stickers and Glass Etching

Hey guys. Let me know if your interested in any stickers, I can do custom work.

Prices for vinyl range around $6 for a simple 5x5 sticker. Complex designs require more time so the cost will be effected. I can do a maximum of 24" in one direction, other direction depends on the length of the vinyl(IE: 24" x 10 yard roll)
Bedsides: Prices range about $13/per for a single color. $23/per for dual color. Final price depends on final size and overall complexity.

Colors currently available:
Matte Black
Gloss Black
Gloss White
Red
Light Blue
Dark Blue
Lime Green
Orange
Grey
Dark Green
Yellow
Light Pink
Dark pink
Purple
Light Brown
Turquoise
Florescent Orange
Florescent Lime Green
Multicam
Realtree AP HD

What I do: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post8529970

Vinyl stickers: https://picasaweb.google.com/1068999...KSX0pnq_5bq5AE
Vinyl Installs: https://picasaweb.google.com/1068999...eat=directlink

Shipping:
Per order. Usually just an envelope and stamp.
Bedside decals(USA) - $4
Canada pm zip for pricing

Payments:
Paypal

If you have any issues with the stickers please let me know. We will make it right
Install tips, courtesy of Sockmonkey - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/soc...tall-tips.html
Wet install tips: http://www.uscutter.com/static/PDFs/Wet_Application.pdf

Examples:

Old 01-16-2013, 08:41 AM   #3
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
I can get any material needed. Reflective is pretty expensive
Old 01-16-2013, 08:58 AM   #4
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
I can get any material needed. Reflective is pretty expensive
How much for a small (about 2x3") Fire Extinguisher here type sticker
Old 01-16-2013, 09:04 AM   #5
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
I think this just jumped out of our price range... 10 yards is $181. Let me call a local place and see how much I can get a small piece for
Old 01-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #6
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Id be down for a white reflective molon labe sticker
Old 01-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #7
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
I was about to go on eBay until I saw this. I'll take a silver (white 2nd choice) Galactic Empire logo.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:32 AM   #8
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by comiesutra View Post
I was about to go on eBay until I saw this. I'll take a silver (white 2nd choice) Galactic Empire logo.
I can do white, id have to find silver and order it. Can you pm me a size?
Old 01-16-2013, 09:41 AM   #9
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No need to special order silver just for me. I'll take it in white. Let me measure where I want it and I will send you a PM with specs later this evening.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:44 AM   #10
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Id be down for a white reflective molon labe sticker
Let me check on reflective prices... its looking to be pretty expensive
Old 01-16-2013, 10:00 AM   #11
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
I called my local supply, they do not have any reflective vinyl. I cant afford to order two $200 rolls
Old 01-16-2013, 07:39 PM   #12
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed you!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #13
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Replied
Old 01-17-2013, 08:58 AM   #14
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Added a few more stickers. Going to try and cut out a QR code in white and see if it will read it on a window. Could be interesting if it works

Old 01-17-2013, 10:39 AM   #15

DAMN IT! Now I need a storm trooper too.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:43 AM   #16
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-17-2013, 04:25 PM   #18
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
This will keep the fingerprint stains and other contaminants from setting into your etched glass. We use it on all our sandblasted glass.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:27 PM   #19
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
This will keep the fingerprint stains and other contaminants from setting into your etched glass. We use it on all our sandblasted glass.
^^ Good looking out. Thank you
Old 01-18-2013, 06:44 AM   #20
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
If you guys have any issues with the decals let me know, we will make it right