Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Trek Fuel EX 7 Mountain Bike

Old 01-23-2013, 06:45 PM   #1
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Trek Fuel EX 7 Mountain Bike

Got my Tacoma and no longer have time to ride, mainly because I'm trying to get my truck "trail ready." It's a great bike, just would rather work on my Tacoma. The bike is flawless. Almost perfect condition.

SOLD

-17.5" frame
-Fox shocks front and rear
-Hydraulic disc brakes
-Candy 2 hybrid clipless pedals

This bike sells for $2800 retail and I haven't put but 200 miles on it

Price: $1600
Location: Memphis, but I travel occasionally to Birmingham, Chattanooga, Tuscaloosa, or anywhere in North Mississippi.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:23 PM   #3
Taco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant future
Name: JohnnyHildo
Taco Libre's Tacoma Gallery
selling your bike to rush building your taco = bad plan bud. save some money and take it all in stride.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:59 PM   #4
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Libre View Post
selling your bike to rush building your taco = bad plan bud. save some money and take it all in stride.
not really rushing.. I'm saving up so when I do my 4x4 conversion this summer so I have a little cushion. I don't rush working on my truck, I do it right. Thanks for the advice though, I'll definitely take it all in stride.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:02 PM   #5
Taco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant future
Name: JohnnyHildo
Taco Libre's Tacoma Gallery
good to hear man. visiting this site has made me froth at the mouth more than a few times so i was just looking out for a fellow brother!
Old 01-24-2013, 07:52 PM   #7
'MERICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeMan View Post
Can you list the component set up? What year is the bike?
Oh sorry, forgot to list the year. its a 2012.

Elixer hydraulic disc brakes
Fox Float RPS shocks front and rear
Crankbrother's Candy 2 hybrid pedals
Shimano SLX rear derailer
Bontrager XR2 tires

Anything else?