Name: Ted
Bamahoyt's Tacoma Gallery
Several Pairs of Costa Del Mars

I have several pairs of Costa Del Mar sunglasses I am wanting to sell. I have

-Blackfin Gunmetal frames with Blue mirrored 580 lenses
-Blackfin Gunmetal frames with Green mirrored 580 lenses
-Riomar Black frames with Blue mirrored 580 lenses
-Harpoon Tortoise frames with silver mirrored 580 lenses

I will sell each pair for $135 TYD or might trade for gun stuff, rear bumper for my 96 tacoma, suspension stuff for my taco. Let me know if you've got any questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Several Pairs of Costa Del Mars-blackfin3.jpg   Several Pairs of Costa Del Mars-blackfingreen.jpg   Several Pairs of Costa Del Mars-riomar.jpg   Several Pairs of Costa Del Mars-harpoon.jpg  
Old 01-24-2013, 09:26 PM   #2
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Wish I had some extra money for the Harpoons. I have the same pair just with the 400 lenses. Anyways bump for a good deal
Old 01-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for the Costa Del Mars. I have a pair myself and they are damn good shades, i've sat on them numerous times and they havent broken, dropped them and havent scratched. GLWS OP
Old 01-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #4
Bamahoyt is on a distinguished road

Name: Ted
Bamahoyt's Tacoma Gallery
All glasses sold
Old 01-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #5
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamahoyt View Post
All glasses sold
Damn that was quick! Not surprising though, that was definitely a good deal