Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Pristine Condition MacBook 13" (SoCal)

Old 01-27-2013, 10:50 PM   #1
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
FS: (Price Drop) Pristine Condition MacBook 13" (SoCal)

SOLDI am selling my late 2008 13" aluminum uni-body MacBook with original box, software and charger. This Macbook is in pristine condition with NO internal or external damage, NO scratches, and No dead pixels. The battery was replaced under Apple Care in October 2011 and has an extremely low cycle count (67). I will also include a like new Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mini-DVI to DVI-D Adapter Cable. Price is $ 750 on CL but I will give you the "Tacoma World Discount" and take $ 700 obo . I am located near University of California, Riverside.
Specs: 4GB Ugraded RAM (Old one will be included)
250 GB HDD 5400-rpm hard drive
2.4 ghz Intel Core Duo
13.3 inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display 1280 by 800 pixels
8x slot-loading superdrive (DVD +- R DL/DVD +- RW/CD-RW
Ambient light sensor
Back-lit keyboard
Running Lion OS X 10.7
Adobe Photo Shop Light Room 4
Microsoft Office 2008
Apple iWork 2009
iLife 2009
djay
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Pristine Condition MacBook 13" (SoCal)-ni8_2736.jpg   FS: Pristine Condition MacBook 13" (SoCal)-ni8_2732.jpg   FS: Pristine Condition MacBook 13" (SoCal)-ni8_2726.jpg   FS: Pristine Condition MacBook 13" (SoCal)-ni8_2728.jpg   FS: Pristine Condition MacBook 13" (SoCal)-ni8_2716.jpg  

Old 01-27-2013, 10:56 PM   #2
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
I am selling this laptop to fund the purchase of a rear plate bumper
Old 01-27-2013, 10:59 PM   #3
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
I am not a huge Mac fan but I will say that the macbook has.really surprised me. I bought a base 13" macbook back when I startes college in 2005 and I still use it to this day. Runs strong and still do video editing. GLWS.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:06 AM   #4

Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixinus View Post
I am not a huge Mac fan but I will say that the macbook has.really surprised me. I bought a base 13" macbook back when I startes college in 2005 and I still use it to this day. Runs strong and still do video editing. GLWS.
Thanks! They really are great machines if you take care of them. Sleek and sexy also.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #5

Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Still Available. Price is negotiable.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:44 PM   #9
Xsurfmorex is on a distinguished road

Army: The Legion "de oppresso liber"
Name: Tom
Xsurfmorex's Tacoma Gallery
Dude
I'd love to snag this but can't unless I sell my body armor plates.
Check my post and promote it it so I can buy your Mac
Old 01-30-2013, 11:06 AM   #10

Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsurfmorex View Post
Dude
I'd love to snag this but can't unless I sell my body armor plates.
Check my post and promote it it so I can buy your Mac
Good luck with your sale