Old 01-29-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
cKcs1 has a spectacular aura aboutcKcs1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jameson
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Lower Receivers

Sold. Thanks
Old 01-29-2013, 04:12 PM   #2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
pics?

You might also wanna take your number off, lots of creepy out there.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:29 PM   #3
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
pics?

You might also wanna take your number off, lots of creepy out there.
Ill be home shortly, ill put one up ASAP.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:53 PM   #4
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
pics are up, that one i just took out of the box to get a pic. All 3 are New. 2 has not been touched and this one has been out of package for 10 minutes. PM me for faster responce. Thanks
Old 01-29-2013, 05:07 PM   #6
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
if these are completed lower receivers, you will need to go though FFL.....
Not in ky, as long as buyer is 21 with no felonies and bill of sale. In ky we don't actually license guns to names. You can sell them without transferring. It may be different in other states. I can also just sell you a "complete" lower and you put together. Makes it easier and no hastle on FFL if needed.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:11 PM   #7
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
wow cool, learned something new.. damn CA... lol

btw can you add a few more shots of different angles? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cKcs1 View Post
Not in ky, as long as buyer is 21 with no felonies and bill of sale. In ky we don't actually license guns to names. You can sell them without transferring. It may be different in other states. I can also just sell you a "complete" lower and you put together. Makes it easier and no hastle on FFL if needed.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #8
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Assembled or not, most states require registration/background checks though an FFL. The lower receiver contains the serial number and is considered the "firearm". Is is also illegal to transfer to an unlicensed resident of another state via USPS per the ATF.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/unli...-firearms-usps
Old 01-29-2013, 05:16 PM   #9
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
wow cool, learned something new.. damn CA... lol

btw can you add a few more shots of different angles? Thanks!
Yeah ky is pretty laid back. Ill get some more pics when I get out of the shop.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:20 PM   #10
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Assembled or not, most states require registration/background checks though an FFL. The lower receiver contains the serial number and is considered the "firearm". Is is also illegal to transfer to an unlicensed resident of another state via USPS per the ATF.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/unli...-firearms-usps
I can ship to a FFL, no big deal. Buyer pays shipping and fees at FFL. This is the actual gun correct. Like stated above in ky we don't have to go threw all that.

And by saying unlicensed you mean no carry and conceal?
Old 01-29-2013, 05:24 PM   #11
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cKcs1 View Post
I can ship to a FFL, no big deal. Buyer pays shipping and fees at FFL. This is the actual gun correct. Like stated above in ky we don't have to go threw all that.

And by saying unlicensed you mean no carry and conceal?
An unlicensed person would be a non FFL holder. Just want to make sure you don't get in trouble. You would have to send the LR to an FFL holder who would register, do a background check, whatever is required for the purchaser. That is, assuming the buyers state requires such things.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:33 PM   #12
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
An unlicensed person would be a non FFL holder. Just want to make sure you don't get in trouble. You would have to send the LR to an FFL holder who would register, do a background check, whatever is required for the purchaser. That is, assuming the buyers state requires such things.
Yeah, I understand all states are totally different. I can ship to FFL and buyer an FFL dealer takes it from their.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:38 PM   #13

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery

GLWS
Old 01-29-2013, 05:42 PM   #14
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

GLWS
Thanks man! And for info
Old 01-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Like John said

If not face to face in your state where it's legal...just be sure to ship to FFL and all should be well
Old 01-29-2013, 06:25 PM   #16
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
added better pictures of the lower, all pm's have been replied. first come first serve.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #17
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Like John said

If not face to face in your state where it's legal...just be sure to ship to FFL and all should be well

Oh yeah for sure, i meant to put ship to ffl in my post. i got carried away with multi-tasking. Thanks though!
Old 01-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery

cool looking color for a lower but too rich for my blood

GLWS
Old 01-29-2013, 06:30 PM   #19
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

cool looking color for a lower but too rich for my blood

GLWS

these are a little higher than normal black. i should have black before long. I can adjust a tad on price if you want one. Im open to reasonable offers
Old 01-29-2013, 08:15 PM   #20
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
3 lowers are sold, I will update this thread when I get more. If you want to pm me I can add you on a list perhaps. Thanks