Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 VZW

Old 02-07-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 VZW

SOLD thanks guys
Old 02-07-2013, 04:43 PM   #2
rjp4419 will become famous soon enough
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
I really want one of these, any interest in a black 32gb iPhone 5 for verizon?
Old 02-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #3
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS. Why are you selling it? I have the Note 2 for Sprint and hands down its the best phone out on the market right now.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #4
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjp4419 View Post
I really want one of these, any interest in a black 32gb iPhone 5 for verizon?
possibly whats the condition, any accessories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
GLWS. Why are you selling it? I have the Note 2 for Sprint and hands down its the best phone out on the market right now.
ive had just about every phone offered by vzw, i always end back up @ a s3.

it by far is the best phone out there right now, the screen size is epic, but i use my phone for too many things and the size is just out of range for some activities. other wise id keep it!