Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

1998 specialized stumpjumper comp M2

Old 02-18-2013, 06:29 PM   #1
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
1998 specialized stumpjumper comp M2

Im selling my stumpy that has been rebuilt so the only thing from 98 is the frame its in good shape the frame has some scrapes because i rode it but does not have and cracks in the frame it has a few upgrades.
Asking 600.00

Tires: wolverine 2.2
brakes:Avid Mechanical
Bar:Carbonfiber profile bar
Crank:raceface cranks and chainrings
Rims:Shimano Rims
Grips:Odi
Fork Dart 2 fork 100mm travel
Seat:Kore
Seatpost:Cane Creek suspension post
Shifters:Shimano deore xt
Headset:ChrisKing

Old 02-21-2013, 11:24 PM   #4
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
What size frame is this?
Old 02-28-2013, 05:20 PM   #12
Taco lova
RedOctober is on a distinguished road

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Matt
RedOctober's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bike

Nice bike man: I have one of the M4's from early 2000's. Ive rebuilt most of it myself and turned it into an awesome hardtail. These bikes don't stop; wish they made them like they used to.

Bump for nice setup!
Old 03-03-2013, 10:41 PM   #15
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good deal! Too bad I ride a 14" frame.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:56 PM   #18
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
After i pay my truck taxes, i'll be headed that way to try and get it off your hands, what's it good/bad at? Im 5'9 will it even fit me?
Old 03-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #19
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
After i pay my truck taxes, i'll be headed that way to try and get it off your hands, what's it good/bad at? Im 5'9 will it even fit me?

whens that? and it will fit you fine.