LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTB: AR 15 (M16, F/A) Bolt carrier only. And hammer spring

Old 02-26-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: AR 15 (M16, F/A) Bolt carrier only. And hammer spring

I need an M16 (full auto), AR 15 Bolt carrier, doesn't need to be fancy, plated, etc...just needs to be a plain jane Mil spec M16 carrier, w/ the gas key and properly staked. I dont need a bolt.

And if you have a spare hammer spring laying around...that would be great...mine broke yesterday at the range (who the hell brakes a trigger spring)

name your price (dont be ridiculous...AR15's aren't going anywhere)

I have a few things to trade too

I have 4 GI 30 green follower 30 round mags, A set of 1st gen 1.25'' greasable lift shackles, and some high end airsoft guns.

thanks!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:55 PM   #2
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 02-28-2013, 08:26 PM   #3

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
bermp
Old 03-02-2013, 06:29 PM   #5
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
if you need a bolt just the bolt midway has some right now.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/149...emington-matte
Old 03-02-2013, 09:10 PM   #6

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
if you need a bolt just the bolt midway has some right now.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/149...emington-matte
Thanks, but I need the carrier, not the bolt.