Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Motorcycle Jacket & Hollister Military Style Jacket FS

Old 03-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
RESIST
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
Motorcycle Jacket & Hollister Military Style Jacket FS

Hello all. Im selling some jackets that I don't use. The first is a Wilsons Leather motorcycle jacket. Its a large, has 2 outer zip pockets, 2 inner pockets, and zipper cuffs. There is a small scuff on the back shoulder about the size of a quarter. Must have happened when I moved because I literally don't ever wear this jacket. Im asking $72 shipped in the lower 48. Outside of that I would have to see what the extra shipping would be.

The second jacket I have is a Hollister military style jacket. Its a heavy weight jacket. 2 inner pockets and 2 outer pockets, and is a medium. It has a tiny white spec on the back and one of the sleeves, but are hardly noticeable. Otherwise the jacket is in great condition. Asking $30 shipped to lower 48.

If you have any other questions or would like to see other pictures let me know.

Old 03-02-2013, 08:06 PM   #2
RESIST
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
Lowered price.