Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

*FS* Craftsman Toolset and Cabinet

Old 03-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #1
AnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud of

AnTiFuBaR's Tacoma Gallery
*FS* Craftsman Toolset and Cabinet

So, I had a 1970 Chevelle I was restoring and decided to sell it. Well, during my deployment I bought a 540 piece mechanics toolset, 40" 14 drawer ball bearing rolling tool cabinet, a roller, jack and jack stands. All Craftsman. I quite literally used a select few of them twice. Most were not even touched.

The toolset is in Southern California with my Mother and I have since moved to Colorado and bought a new set.

If you look the individual parts up it totals almost $2000. I am asking $1300. No shipping.

**UPDATE** 3/10- Willing to trade for equivalent items. Complete set trade only. I do not want to break it up.

PM me if you are interested.
Attached Thumbnails
*FS* Craftsman Toolset and Cabinet-photo.jpg   *FS* Craftsman Toolset and Cabinet-photo-1.jpg   *FS* Craftsman Toolset and Cabinet-photo-2.jpg   *FS* Craftsman Toolset and Cabinet-photo-3.jpg   *FS* Craftsman Toolset and Cabinet-photo-4.jpg  

*FS* Craftsman Toolset and Cabinet-photo-5.jpg  
Old 03-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #2
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Even though the items are in cali someone is going to tell you that you need pictures of the actual items. Its an annoying rule.

I have all craftsman tools and they are awesome. Lifetime warranty
Old 03-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #3
AnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Even though the items are in cali someone is going to tell you that you need pictures of the actual items. Its an annoying rule.

I have all craftsman tools and they are awesome. Lifetime warranty
Understood. I will have some sent over. Thanks!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #4

Pictures Updated

Pictures updated!
Old 03-04-2013, 01:02 PM   #5
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be willing to separate just the sockets?

I just bought a wrench set
Old 03-04-2013, 05:44 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Would you be willing to separate just the sockets?

I just bought a wrench set
I'd rather not piece it right away. I'm hoping someone will buy the whole set. Once I start piecing it I'll let you know.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:32 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
How much for just the tools?
Just the tools out of the cabinet and no jack/stands/creeper? They're $1200 online so $900.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:13 AM   #9
DirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud of
DirtJumper14's Tacoma Gallery
Where in southern cali are they?
Old 03-05-2013, 09:31 AM   #10

92359 area code
Old 03-05-2013, 05:19 PM   #11

bump
Old 03-05-2013, 05:19 PM   #12

Bump
Old 03-05-2013, 11:27 PM   #13
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Am I correct in assuming these are all standard size tools
Old 03-06-2013, 06:31 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
Am I correct in assuming these are all standard size tools
Both Standard and Metric for all wrenches and sockets.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:18 AM   #16
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
if you lived in nj i would have already purchased.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:44 PM   #17

bump
Old 03-06-2013, 05:44 PM   #18

bump
Old 03-06-2013, 09:35 PM   #19
docccl is on a distinguished road
Army: Combat Medic
docccl's Tacoma Gallery
How much for jack/stands/creeper?
Old 03-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #20

bump