Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

icon motorcycle helmet

Old 03-05-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
icon motorcycle helmet

First off i have pics but i cant get them to post from my phone, picture are here http://york.craigslist.org/mcy/3601727660.html

Size xl icon full face helmet, bought it offline hoping it would fit but its too tight around my jaw, black with yellow and orange flames, $70 firm no shipping i can meet around york pa or baltimore md, comes with icon draw string bag and clear shield, no damage