Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

7.62x39 AK47

Old 03-05-2013, 12:38 PM   #1
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
7.62x39 AK47

WASR Romanian G-Rifle (AK47) imported as kit. Professional re-assembly, completely polished internals for a smooth action. 7.62x39 Caliper. Most numbers matching (front trunnion was damaged when recieved and was replaced). This is a very nice gun that shoots extremely well.

-Nodak Spud reciever
-Tapco G2 trigger assembly
-Original Wood furniture included (not refinished)
-Original cleaning kit inside the stock.
-ATI strikeforce composite package (adjustable side folding stock, foregrip, and pistol grip)
-(2) 30 Rnd magazines (1 steel surplus, 1 Tapco Poly)
-(1) 10 Rnd Tapco Poly mag
-(1) 75 Rnd drum
-Sight Adjusting tool
-(250) 150 grain FMJ rnds
-sight rail for above the dust cover (mounts to reciever rail)

Since I have to put a price I will say $1500 OBO with everything but I really want to see what trade offers there are. I would consider other firearm trades (AR22), tires 39"-40", 8x6.5 beadlocks in a 17" variety, let me know what you have. I will ship to an FFL, but you cover all costs. FTF in northwest indiana is a possibility as well.

Before Assembly:

Assembled "stock":

As it sits now:

The drum:

Old 03-05-2013, 01:39 PM   #2
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet AK man look like your already on calguns I would have Suggested that same site. GLWS
Old 03-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #3
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 03-08-2013, 07:38 AM   #4
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
gone