Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Burton Bullet Tool

Old 03-08-2013, 07:51 AM   #1
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
Burton Bullet Tool

sold!!! Thanks TW
Old 03-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #2
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

bump
Old 03-20-2013, 03:24 PM   #3

bump
Old 03-27-2013, 07:35 PM   #4

bump
Old 03-31-2013, 03:37 PM   #5

bump
Old 04-01-2013, 07:31 AM   #6
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump

I have had this tool for 8 years or so? And it has come in handy several times.

Not only does it take care of all your snowboard binding needs but on two separate occassions I was able to remedy freak occurrences with tele and alpine ski bindings.

The reason I first bought this tool was because all the heads pack nicely into the unit so you can carry it in a pocket without the fear of impaling yourself during a fall (the first tool I use to carry had the head of the screwdriver always in the socket - as storage - so there was always a point sticking out).

I highly recommend this tool as it has withstood many years of usage and still operates like the day I bought it.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:27 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Free bump

I have had this tool for 8 years or so? And it has come in handy several times.

Not only does it take care of all your snowboard binding needs but on two separate occassions I was able to remedy freak occurrences with tele and alpine ski bindings.

The reason I first bought this tool was because all the heads pack nicely into the unit so you can carry it in a pocket without the fear of impaling yourself during a fall (the first tool I use to carry had the head of the screwdriver always in the socket - as storage - so there was always a point sticking out).

I highly recommend this tool as it has withstood many years of usage and still operates like the day I bought it.
it really is a great tool.