Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

*WTS* AR-15 / DPMS A15 / New In Box (Georgia)

Old 03-10-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
*WTS* AR-15 / DPMS A15 / New In Box (Georgia)

Alright guys, tax return time is upon us (and I gotta pay )!

I have a new in the box DPMS A15 (AR-15) in .223/5.56 . It has a flat top upper and comes with 1 new metal 30 round magazine. It is new, never fired except by the factory. I removed it from the box only for pictures.

I'm in middle Georgia and will only sell to Georgia residents (FTF). Must be at least 21, and I will require ID. I do have some ammo available for an additional charge.

$1050.00

PM would be best. First come, first serve!

Old 03-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #2
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! GLWS...shouldn't take long.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:39 PM   #3
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS!!!
Old 03-11-2013, 08:42 AM   #4
Crème fraîche.
ScissorMeTimbers is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Staff Sergeant - Electronic Warfare
Name: Matt
ScissorMeTimbers's Tacoma Gallery
Love my DPMS AR-15, over 1000 rounds and never had a misfire or jam. GLWS!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #5
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
Reduced Bump!

Any interest, let me know.

Thanks!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:35 PM   #6
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dtmccray's Tacoma Gallery
Why ga resident only?
Old 03-11-2013, 06:47 PM   #7

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmccray View Post
Why ga resident only?
Not sure of the laws on "out of state" sales. If a buyer was willing to come to me and transfer at a licensed dealer, that would be fine. I'm just sure if an out of state buyer could come here or if it would need to be transferred in their home state.

Maybe someone here could shed some light on it for me?

***just read on the ATF website that the transfers has to be done in the purchasers state.***

If you want to pay for my fuel and transfer fees, I could meet you in Phoenix City, AL.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:57 PM   #8
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dtmccray's Tacoma Gallery
I don't need another rifle was just curious. I personally don't think its anyone's business what you do with your property.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:50 AM   #9
Yoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to all

Air Force: Space Professional
Name: Scott
Yoshio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziffen View Post
Not sure of the laws on "out of state" sales. If a buyer was willing to come to me and transfer at a licensed dealer, that would be fine. I'm just sure if an out of state buyer could come here or if it would need to be transferred in their home state.

***just read on the ATF website that the transfers has to be done in the purchasers state.***

If you want to pay for my fuel and transfer fees, I could meet you in Phoenix City, AL.
The ATF site says:

"A person may only acquire a firearm within the person’s own State, except that he or she may purchase or otherwise acquire a rifle or shotgun, in person, at a licensee’s premises in any State, provided the sale complies with State laws applicable in the State of sale and the State where the purchaser resides. A person may borrow or rent a firearm in any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes. [18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and (5), 922(b)(3), 27 CFR 478.29 and 478.30]"

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/unlicensed-persons.html

Therefore someone could come and purchase your rifle, assuming you follow any Georgia laws about private sales and do it at a FFL dealer...
FL does not require gun registration, so a FL resident (or stationed there via Military) could come and purchase your AR at a gun shop. Maybe call your local gun shop?
Old 03-12-2013, 04:46 PM   #10
uhmmmar15 is on a distinguished road
Name: Uhmmm
uhmmmar15's Tacoma Gallery
Why is it priced so low im sure this will sell real quick for just a grand? Anyway GLWS!
Old 03-12-2013, 08:40 PM   #12
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshio View Post
It seems to be pretty close to similar DPMS AR15's MSRP, I think OP's pricing is very good!
its nowhere close to msrp
Old 03-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #13
Jholden is on a distinguished road
Jholden's Tacoma Gallery
If you were closer I'd be at your door with the cash. Great price!
Old 03-12-2013, 09:24 PM   #15
Pabst knows best

looks like the one they sell at walmart for 597$
Old 03-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #17
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshio View Post
The ATF site says:

"A person may only acquire a firearm within the person’s own State, except that he or she may purchase or otherwise acquire a rifle or shotgun, in person, at a licensee’s premises in any State, provided the sale complies with State laws applicable in the State of sale and the State where the purchaser resides. A person may borrow or rent a firearm in any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes. [18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and (5), 922(b)(3), 27 CFR 478.29 and 478.30]"

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/unlicensed-persons.html

Therefore someone could come and purchase your rifle, assuming you follow any Georgia laws about private sales and do it at a FFL dealer...
FL does not require gun registration, so a FL resident (or stationed there via Military) could come and purchase your AR at a gun shop. Maybe call your local gun shop?
You can sell the gun to someone in ANY state, via FFL transfer through licenses dealers, so long as the purchaser's state allows ownership of the gun.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:37 PM   #18
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziffen View Post

3 Easy Steps:
1.) Gather all the information of the buyer
2.) Sell the rifle & include additional cash for shipping to a FFL & transfer price
3.) Ship it off and the buyer will have to go through the licensed FFL dealer

Of course do your research as all firearm transaction sales are not scripted in 3 easy steps
Old 03-13-2013, 07:20 AM   #20
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
You can ship it anywhere as long as you are shipping it to an authorized FFL. So if someone wants to buy it they have an in-state (to them) FFL send you there information and you ship it legally to them. That FFL then completes the transfer paperwork to the individual.

I just bought a pistol from a member in AZ and I live in IN. Went smooth as pie.