Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Remington .223 $1

Old 03-11-2013, 06:39 AM   #1
WillzTaco is on a distinguished road
WillzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Remington .223

Hey guys, I have 6 boxes of 20 .223 remington and 3 boxes of 50 round boxes that i need to sell. I've seen them selling for $1.50 a round here since they are in such high demand. I'd like to get $.75 per round for them and i know thats high but you cant buy them anywhere so i think thats fair. PM me if interested

Old 03-11-2013, 07:07 AM   #2
maykevin5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
maykevin5's Tacoma Gallery
Might want to lower your price. http://www.luckygunner.com/223-rem-5...s#rid=AmmoSeek
Old 03-11-2013, 07:09 AM   #3
Christian Off Road Engineering
C O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clint
C O R E's Tacoma Gallery
bought 2 boxes from Walmart 2 days ago $8 a box of the exact same stuff you got.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:19 AM   #4
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
It's not very nice to try to get rich of felo TW members.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:22 AM   #5
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Jared
offroadwonder's Tacoma Gallery
I'll go ahead and say it... Stop price gouging!
Old 03-11-2013, 07:25 AM   #6
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Oh mylanta, even at 85 cents a bullet I would never get enough enjoyment out of shooting a gun to justify the cost. Looks like a replacement for coke. Rich man sport.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:27 AM   #7
hetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
The manufacturing cost of a .223 round is under 3 cents...
Old 03-11-2013, 07:35 AM   #8
WillzTaco is on a distinguished road
WillzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I figured i would catch hell. oh well
Old 03-11-2013, 07:36 AM   #9
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take one round!
Old 03-11-2013, 11:52 AM   #10
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
i will do .50 a round and buy it all if you will take it.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #11
hetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
The .223 (NATO 5.56) rounds come off the line so fast at Olin in Oxford, they need a robot to stack the cases and there is a one full time fork lift operator just moving skids, in plastic wrap, to the finished goods storage.

If you just wait a bit for the "surge" to go away, there will be skids of this stuff, marked down to 20 cents a round in every wally world, bass pro, cabela and independent gun shops. There is a tremendous amount of hoarding going on and most of this stuff will go out of date long before it is EVER used...

Howard
Old 03-14-2013, 05:08 AM   #12
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Jared
offroadwonder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetkind View Post
The .223 (NATO 5.56) rounds come off the line so fast at Olin in Oxford, they need a robot to stack the cases and there is a one full time fork lift operator just moving skids, in plastic wrap, to the finished goods storage.

If you just wait a bit for the "surge" to go away, there will be skids of this stuff, marked down to 20 cents a round in every wally world, bass pro, cabela and independent gun shops. There is a tremendous amount of hoarding going on and most of this stuff will go out of date long before it is EVER used...

Howard
Eh, my theory is that gun prices will crash due to market flooding. Ammo will just equalize since it is constantly replenished. So I am not expecting $0.20 per round, but this double or triple price business will go away.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:05 PM   #13
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, youre
Old 03-15-2013, 08:24 AM   #14
"young Brett"
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta ask:

Where's the mods saying no crapping on theads on all these ammo threads??

The man has the right to ask whatever he wants. Good luck finding ammo otherwise....

Anyways, free bump to you sir!
Old 03-15-2013, 01:07 PM   #15
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky Penguin View Post
Gotta ask:

The man has the right to ask whatever he wants. Good luck finding ammo otherwise....

they only enforce it when they want to
Old 03-15-2013, 01:14 PM   #16
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky Penguin View Post
Gotta ask:

x2. If you don't like his price, don't buy it. Easy as that.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #17
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Yes he has the right to ask whatever he wants but if hes raising the price and trying to take advantage of people on this forum hes going to get called out on it by the people who know what an accurate price is. Would you like to get ripped off because someone else kept their mouth shut and let it happen.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:42 PM   #18
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
It's simple supply and demand. I haven't seen .223 or .556 ammo available in my neck of the woods for months. Low supply, higher demand, which makes the product more valuable. That's not a bad price when the next best option is nadda. If you don't want to buy it, fine, and I understand you wanting to inform others of the potential for a better deal, but don't knock the seller for trying to sell it for the same price as others on sites such as Gunbroker. If someone is in the market for this particular caliber, they know how hard it can be to find, and the price that goes with it.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #19
"young Brett"
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
How is this taking advantage and ripping people off? The OP's just trying to make a buck, he's not forcing anyone to buy it. As wareagle said, its simple supply and demand. If you could go down to every wallyworld and buy a couple hundred rounds, no one would even consider asking a buck a round. If you want the ammo bad enough, this is damn near the only way to get it.

Hell, I though of selling my Mini 14 with a lot of ammo when I could have got $1500 for it, they sell for $700 new.

I bet with all these nice bumps he's getting the ammo will be sold before the weekends out. Keep us updated OP.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #20
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maykevin5 View Post
Fuck that place. They will say its in stock, and it won't be half the time I've ever ordered from there.