Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 05-03-2013, 12:37 PM   #201
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
Excuse me bud but I have someone who does graphic art for me.
And all you have to do is use GOOGLE!
You shouldn't assume things you don't know.
I have programs to vectorize anything I want with some editing. Thanks!
We all have software to vectorize. No feat there dude...

Link me my exact mountains off of google and prove me wrong. You wont be able too because my mountains are a modification off some other ones to fit the TRD lettering below. Whoever did those, re-vectored mine and scaled them out of proportion.

Do not steal my images. This truly shows how low people can be. Iv even passed work off to you AFTER you've stolen customer requests off my thread.

And for the folk's leaving negative rep. He's stealing MY work. Leave a name with it since your not "buying" from me. Ill be sure to add you to my ignore list.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:54 PM   #202
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shitty iPhone Pic, but Flat Black HALO UNSC for each side of a Tacoma
17" tall by 11" wide

This looks sweet!
Old 05-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #203
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post

Link me my exact mountains off of google and prove me wrong. You wont be able too because my mountains are a modification off some other ones to fit the TRD lettering below. Whoever did those, re-vectored mine and scaled them out of proportion.

Do not steal my images. This truly shows how low people can be. Iv even passed work off to you AFTER you've stolen customer requests off my thread.

And for the folk's leaving negative rep. He's stealing MY work. Leave a name with it since your not "buying" from me. Ill be sure to add you to my ignore list.
I was going to buy bender stickers from you and Steelcity, you told me off because Steelcity offered to make me one as well so I said sure. I had all intent of getting stickers from both you guys as its my tattoo and I wanted to put them on my other vehicles, as well to gauge both of your guys work to see who I would have build my custom bedside stickers when I design them. Yet you got pissy and blew me off in your thread. Nobody 'stole' me as a customer from you, you lost a customer on your own accord. So I went with SteelCity and I'm happy with the results and will do future business with him since you decided to not even give me a chance at all.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:11 PM   #204
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
I was going to buy bender stickers from you and Steelcity, you told me off because Steelcity offered to make me one as well so I said sure. I had all intent of getting stickers from both you guys as its my tattoo and I wanted to put them on my other vehicles, as well to gauge both of your guys work to see who I would have build my custom bedside stickers when I design them. Yet you got pissy and blew me off in your thread. Nobody 'stole' me as a customer from you, you lost a customer on your own accord. So I went with SteelCity and I'm happy with the results and will do future business with him since you decided to not even give me a chance at all.
Pretty sure I wasnt rude about it. No pm's were exchanged.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post6606344
Old 05-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #205
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pretty sure I wasnt rude about it. No pm's were exchanged.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post6606344
Good thing you didn't waste your time right?

I never said rude, I said pissy. I had all intent of buying from you as well like I said. You threw your baby fit, its over. Good luck with your sales, wish you acted more professional so I could of seen your work.

Oh and Rugged, thanks for the neg rep, yet I'm not the one who left you neg rep in the first place.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:01 PM   #206
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Wow you just love getting in stupid fights with people and you talk a lot of crap to ppl.other reference your GoPro thread!
AND you're spamming people with negative rep and bad comments when I think YOU should get some yourself for acting so childish like you are now!
The Internet is Fair Game buddy. You can find a lot on google and other sites.
Who has time for High school drama like that...you act like it was on purpose or some shit.
It's one image calm yourself. I cut what images are sent to me mostly
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod4928 View Post
This looks sweet!
Thanks man
Old 05-03-2013, 02:51 PM   #207
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow you just love getting in stupid fights with people and you talk a lot of crap to ppl.other reference your GoPro thread!
AND you're spamming people with negative rep and bad comments when I think YOU should get some yourself for acting so childish like you are now!
Who has time for High school drama like that...you act like it was on purpose or some shit.
It's one image calm yourself. I cut what images are sent to me mostly

Thanks man, shout out to sxdx for the help
Quoted for your future customers reference
Old 05-03-2013, 03:41 PM   #208
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Quoted for your future customers reference
Oh I'm so threatened.
You were the one who has been runnin your mouth.
Idk what you expect to prove by quoting me for future reference.
But YOU made YOURSELF look like an ass not me. and not just in this thread.
I was sent an image and I made it cuttable.
There was no need to be so rude to people.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #209
Decal Commander
On a TDY for the weekend.
Since this is a side thing, real Job comes first.
Will be able to respond but can't work on anything til next week.
Hope you all understand!
Stay Tuned..
Old 05-07-2013, 06:28 PM   #210
StrikeSwiftly is on a distinguished road
Army: 70TH Engineers
Name: Chris
StrikeSwiftly's Tacoma Gallery
Shew hopefully that contest is over. Steel is busy enough doing awesome work!
Anyways I received my decal Steel made for me and it is awesome. Absolute great quality the man spared no expense shipping it. I have had breakable items not shipped with such care. Thumbs up to my man Steel, and just as soon as I get my truck fixed I will put it on!
SR5 custom beside decals coming soon. And its probley going to semi copyright at least part of something in this world. # just saying.
Thanks B!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:10 AM   #211
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeSwiftly View Post
Shew hopefully that contest is over. Steel is busy enough doing awesome work!
Anyways I received my decal Steel made for me and it is awesome. Absolute great quality the man spared no expense shipping it. I have had breakable items not shipped with such care. Thumbs up to my man Steel, and just as soon as I get my truck fixed I will put it on!
SR5 custom beside decals coming soon. And its probley going to semi copyright at least part of something in this world. # just saying.
Thanks B!
hey man no problem. Im glad you were pleased with everything. I just went ahead and sent that out with everything else i had to send out. no biggie.
That last comment is funny stuff, but it's true for so much!
You're welcome, and thank you!

Everyone else...I got back Monday from being out of town, im putting in some time on some layered decals right now that are somewhat tricky. Ill get back to everyone as soon as i can!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:11 AM   #212
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
^thanks man keep me updated
Old 05-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #213
Decal Commander
came out pretty nice! Yes the tire tracks were a PITA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJYota View Post
^thanks man keep me updated
hey dude, i havent forgot. i got a few more to knock out and ill be on to the next three orders...i try to do 3 at a time so i dont go insane!!
thanks for understanding!
Old 05-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #215
LizellaFella has a spectacular aura aboutLizellaFella has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: AF Civil Service, Marines and US Army Reserve/DA
Name: Eddie
LizellaFella's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Steel City!,

How much for a couple of these, roughly 8 inches square shipped to 31052 zip.

thx. LF
Attached Thumbnails
FS:Custom Vinyl Decals-pork-chop.jpg  
Old 05-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #216
StrikeSwiftly is on a distinguished road
Army: 70TH Engineers
Name: Chris
StrikeSwiftly's Tacoma Gallery
Well got the check in the mail for repairs. Nice day outside so I went ahead and installed my decal.

Looks good color is great size is good. Maybe I shoulda went bigger? like ALOT bigger . Hmm.....

Old 05-09-2013, 02:37 PM   #217
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well got the check in the mail for repairs. Nice day outside so I went ahead and installed my decal.

Looks good color is great size is good. Maybe I shoulda went bigger? like ALOT bigger . Hmm.....

Maybe middle of windshield big ?
Old 05-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #218
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its bad form taking somthing that someone else has designed. HE did all the work. Ask for permission first, then give props to him after use, if allowed. With this being said, lets quit the shitting in this thread, and stay on topic.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #219
Decal Commander
Quote:

It does look good! And yea size is sometimes hard to come up with.
Let me know If you need anything else.
You could do two the same size on each side of the back window?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Its bad form taking somthing that someone else has designed. HE did all the work. Ask for permission first, then give props to him after use, if allowed. With this being said, lets quit the shitting in this thread, and stay on topic.
The image was found on google and vectorized to be cut. I didn't know it was "his" specifically. I apologize. And this is a little late. Cuz I was done a long time ago lol
Old 05-09-2013, 06:10 PM   #220
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizellaFella View Post
Hey Steel City!,

How much for a couple of these, roughly 8 inches square shipped to 31052 zip.

thx. LF
Not sure if I'll be able to do that
It's very small and poor quality