Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 05-14-2013, 04:21 PM   #241
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got these on the truck. They look fantastic. Thanks again.

Old 05-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #242
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Finally got these on the truck. They look fantastic. Thanks again.

Hey I thought you decided against them? Lol
It actually looks cool in silver
Like ghost flames lol
Old 05-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #243
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I decided to give it a shot. Glad I did!
Old 05-15-2013, 03:02 PM   #244
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my shotgun stickers in today. Going to put them on and send some pic's when I'm done. Thanks OP!
Old 05-16-2013, 09:35 AM   #245
TacoMaze will become famous soon enough

TacoMaze's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
Gay ass gators

Old 05-16-2013, 10:23 AM   #246
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMaze View Post

Haha so funny

Old 05-17-2013, 10:11 AM   #247
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Need to clean up my shotgun but the sticker came out awesome! Thanks SteelCityAirman7!

Old 05-17-2013, 10:41 AM   #248
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
That looks badass ^^^^^

Need a couple small stickers that say "PEW PEW PEW"
Old 05-17-2013, 12:12 PM   #249
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMaze View Post

Quote:
Haha so funny

shit is funny...i hate Florida too! but dude wanted what he wanted lol
Old 05-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #250
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
shit is funny...i hate Florida too! but dude wanted what he wanted lol
Well once u do my fsu one it will b ok
Old 05-18-2013, 06:17 AM   #251

How long before the camo vinyl comes in
Old 05-18-2013, 07:01 AM   #252
Decal Commander
Quote:
Well once u do my fsu one it will b ok
You wanted bedsides right? Lol
Quote:
How long before the camo vinyl comes in
That will be in next week. I actually ordered the white camo instead of orange for right now tho, cuz my buddy wants a windshield decal.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:05 AM   #253

Quote:
You wanted bedsides right? Lol

That will be in next week. I actually ordered the white camo instead of orange for right now tho, cuz my buddy wants a windshield decal.
yes i wanted them for beside. Damn I had several people interested in orange u have s pic of the white
Old 05-18-2013, 11:01 PM   #254
Decal Commander
messing around with some carbon fiber and white
This may be up for sale later along with some others...
ask for details!

And this one also
Old 05-20-2013, 03:38 PM   #255
sciencerabbit is on a distinguished road

sciencerabbit's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-21-2013, 07:51 AM   #257
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod4928 View Post
Lmao. Nice.
I'm gonna try to use what I have left for the one.
Ill get that other one cut out also. I've been busy with work lately man sry
Old 05-22-2013, 08:58 PM   #258
Decal Commander
Well my birthday sucked lol
Worked all day and it was too busy
(Not to mention had a hangover and was exhausted lol)
Gonna work on some stuff throughout the week Though..
Old 05-23-2013, 05:27 AM   #259

Quote:
Well my birthday sucked lol
Worked all day and it was too busy
(Not to mention had a hangover and was exhausted lol)
Gonna work on some stuff throughout the week Though..
At least u wasn't flying back to Afghanistan on ur bday like I did in 2010
Old 05-23-2013, 05:29 AM   #260
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
At least u wasn't flying back to Afghanistan on ur bday like I did in 2010
damn
Thank you for your service