Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 04-09-2013, 01:33 PM   #21
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
I work at the 911th AW there in pittsburgh! Forgot to mention

My company softball league played against you guys in years past. League is dissolved now though, lol.

I want to come up with some decals. I'll work them up and send them to you.

...also +1 for Steelers!
Old 04-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #22
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
can you do a giant red alabama A?
Old 04-09-2013, 01:54 PM   #23
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I work at the 911th AW there in pittsburgh! Forgot to mention
Oh nice. If I ever order anything, I can save on shipping!
Thank you for your service.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:55 PM   #24
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Oh nice. If I ever order anything, I can save on shipping!
Yeah those envelopes are so expensive..
Old 04-09-2013, 01:56 PM   #25
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Yeah those envelopes are so expensive..
Y U RUIN ME JOKE?
Old 04-09-2013, 02:06 PM   #26
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Y U RUIN ME JOKE?
Everyone just wants to be heard!
Old 04-09-2013, 02:36 PM   #29
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sure can!
mhm might be pming you soon. mine is not vinyl and is starting to look bad.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:46 PM   #30

Quote:
Appreciate that bud!
Look for a pm this summer when I'm not so strapped on cash lol
Old 04-09-2013, 02:50 PM   #31
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
mhm might be pming you soon. mine is not vinyl and is starting to look bad.
No problem. Lmk!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Look for a pm this summer when I'm not so strapped on cash lol
Sounds good!
Old 04-09-2013, 11:02 PM   #33
BluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
BluSteel's Tacoma Gallery
Anything like Nissan Off Road?
Old 04-09-2013, 11:06 PM   #34
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. Got some ideas, just need time to sort em out.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:58 PM   #35
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluSteel View Post
Anything like Nissan Off Road?
NISMO? Like this?
Could probably do something custom with it also
&chilidogrc just lmk!
Old 04-10-2013, 09:15 AM   #36
BluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
NISMO? Like this?
Could probably do something custom with it also
&chilidogrc just lmk!
That pic doesn't work for me. Noo nismo though.

something like this
Old 04-10-2013, 12:50 PM   #38

Some mountains or something on them like the trd decals? Im not dead set on that font either but thats a rough idea.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:34 PM   #39
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluSteel View Post
Some mountains or something on them like the trd decals? Im not dead set on that font either but thats a rough idea.
I can work something up for you....
Dafont.com is a great site if you want to find one on there you like and PM me the name of it..
i can definitely come up with something like this for you
Old 04-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #40

Quote:
I can work something up for you....
Dafont.com is a great site if you want to find one on there you like and PM me the name of it..
i can definitely come up with something like this for you
Let me know what you come up with! I'll check the site out.

I like the old serif gut but it wont let me see my words in it.