Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 07-09-2013, 08:17 PM   #521
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
Could you do a third brake light in white or maybe even camo snow
Old 07-09-2013, 09:12 PM   #522
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrussell View Post
Could you do a third brake light in white or maybe even camo snow
yeah, it would just be a matter of using different vinyl that is all.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #525
Winger12003 will become famous soon enoughWinger12003 will become famous soon enough
Name: Mike
Winger12003's Tacoma Gallery
Got my decals today and just installed them. Freaking Awesome work by SteelcityAirman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out the pics!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
FS:Custom Vinyl Decals-img_0329.jpg   FS:Custom Vinyl Decals-img_0330.jpg   FS:Custom Vinyl Decals-img_0331.jpg   FS:Custom Vinyl Decals-img_0332.jpg   FS:Custom Vinyl Decals-img_0333.jpg  

Old 07-11-2013, 03:12 PM   #526
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!!! That looks badass Winger. Way to go STEEL!!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #527
SuazoYota is on a distinguished road

Name: Spencer
SuazoYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
Shipped

Stuff i was messing with:

Quote:

Yes it's CAMO!

These look so AWESOME!! How about a mash between the two, where it says TRD B.A.S.S. fishing edition OFF ROAD?
Old 07-11-2013, 03:44 PM   #528
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Got them Bud install this weekend. Look great!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #529
Winger12003 will become famous soon enoughWinger12003 will become famous soon enough
Thanks again to STEEL for doing such an awesome job!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 04:48 PM   #530
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger12003 View Post
Got my decals today and just installed them. Freaking Awesome work by SteelcityAirman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out the pics!!!!!!!!!
Holy **** wow those look awesome!
I did not know how clean they would look!
Awesome install job bud!
Old 07-11-2013, 04:56 PM   #531
Thanks man, you did all the work all I did was install them.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #532
Decal Commander
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger12003 View Post
Thanks man, you did all the work all I did was install them.
Well technically Sxdx helped!
Old 07-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #534
BioWheelin is on a distinguished road

BioWheelin's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, I have an idea. PM sent.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:42 AM   #535
andjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: LAXPD
Name: Andew
andjenliang's Tacoma Gallery
oh dude sorry steelcityairman7 i didnt check the thread, now i just feel silly asking you for a update. MY DECAL LOOKS BADASS ahahahah i cant wait to get that bad boy on my tail gate, also thinking of getting a mashpaddle (Homebrewing) and a skeleton hand holding on an empty chambered gun for (over my dead hands "now you can have it") friggin kalifornia gun laws man.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #536
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by andjenliang View Post
oh dude sorry steelcityairman7 i didnt check the thread, now i just feel silly asking you for a update. MY DECAL LOOKS BADASS ahahahah i cant wait to get that bad boy on my tail gate, also thinking of getting a mashpaddle (Homebrewing) and a skeleton hand holding on an empty chambered gun for (over my dead hands "now you can have it") friggin kalifornia gun laws man.
im sure we can come up with something

on that note, Going out of town for the weekend. Ill reply to everyone as much as I can while im mobile.

Thanks!
Old 07-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #538
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody4343 View Post
thanks steel just got mine in and installed today on my new Toyota 400 ex. Haha I can't stand Hondas but love my quad.
Well from what I've owned from Hondas (quads that is) is that they do last a Lon time! Those look sweet tho man!
I was thinkin maybe you were gonna angle them when I measured lol
Old 07-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #539
nobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jonathan
nobody4343's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well from what I've owned from Hondas (quads that is) is that they do last a Lon time! Those look sweet tho man!
I was but I couldn't get them to line up just right so I went straight with the tank and came out dam near perfect
Old 07-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #540
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My uncle has a early 1980's 4trax haha. Still starts as soon as you hit the switch.