Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 04-10-2013, 01:38 PM   #41
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluSteel View Post
Let me know what you come up with! I'll check the site out.

I like the old serif gut but it wont let me see my words in it.
id have to download it and then i can show you...
i can use that one if you like the looks of it. if u browse theres a lot of cool ones
Old 04-10-2013, 01:50 PM   #42
BluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
BluSteel's Tacoma Gallery
Id like to see what that one looks like! Staggered like i posted with the mountains similar to the trd ones! That would be cool!
Old 04-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #43
BluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just spitballin here:

I would like the font to be as close to the TRD font as possible
Old 04-11-2013, 07:47 AM   #44
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I'm not sure if I'll be able to find the trd font...
I've searched before.
But if you see something you like close to it on dafont.com let me know
I'll mess with some different ones for now
Old 04-11-2013, 08:11 AM   #45
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
you think my bedside decals are do-able? Or should I go another route?
Old 04-11-2013, 12:40 PM   #47
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod4928 View Post
you think my bedside decals are do-able? Or should I go another route?
do-able...just gotta figure out how hard it would be to layer the multiple colors...im working on something
Old 04-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #48
mbritton28 is on a distinguished road
Name: Max
mbritton28's Tacoma Gallery
do you make the "toyota trucks" decal?
Old 04-11-2013, 01:13 PM   #49
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbritton28 View Post
do you make the "toyota trucks" decal?
this one right?

Old 04-11-2013, 01:15 PM   #50
yea I want that one too lol. I would like one like that and also just one of the regular ones as well but just in black
Old 04-11-2013, 01:24 PM   #51
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
ah ok yeah I would buy the Toyota Trucks decal too
if they could make this for Tacomas', I'm sure many people would purchase them
Old 04-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #52
that one is pretty legit too. But yea I would like those two decals for my tacoma.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:49 PM   #53
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Got my stickers today! They look amazing, they shipped extremely fast and were made very quickly, along with great customer service! Great seller and makes a great product!
Thanks Steel!!
Old 04-11-2013, 06:02 PM   #54
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJYota View Post
this one right?

I could do something similar to this.
The multi colored ones I have to layer and sometimes they bubble a bit.
I could do the all black one no problem

I could also try to do something with that pic that njy posted
Old 04-11-2013, 06:24 PM   #55

Steel I got the decals already from some one else! Thanks though, sorry to waste your time.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:34 PM   #56
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluSteel View Post
Steel I got the decals already from some one else! Thanks though, sorry to waste your time.
Let me guess...ruggedT?
:/
Thanks anyways
Old 04-11-2013, 06:47 PM   #57
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
Let me guess...ruggedT?
:/
Thanks anyways

If anyone wants something please don't ask me then go talk to someone else,
Really wastes my time for other customers
Thanks
Dosnt feel very good does it? PM me.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:48 PM   #58
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
http://findlogo.net/images/K/ktm%20racing%20logo.jpg

What about this? But "racing" in white lettering. About 8 inches wide.

Also, I like the duck commander logo posted on the first page lol
Old 04-11-2013, 07:34 PM   #59
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
http://findlogo.net/images/K/ktm%20racing%20logo.jpg

What about this? But "racing" in white lettering. About 8 inches wide.

Also, I like the duck commander logo posted on the first page lol
no problem. Let me know what sizes you need in a pm, and we can set it up
Old 04-12-2013, 12:40 AM   #60
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbritton28 View Post
that one is pretty legit too. But yea I would like those two decals for my tacoma.
i can get you the all black toyota trucks no problem...
as far as the other two ill have to work on em