LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 08-30-2013, 10:13 AM   #762
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
I'm not hard to find. WHO DAT and GO NOLES we goin to spank Pitts ass Monday night
Old 08-30-2013, 10:19 AM   #763
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
we goin to spank Pitts ass Monday night
join the club
Old 08-30-2013, 06:20 PM   #765
CanadianTRDOffRd is on a distinguished road

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
Just applied my new decals! Thanks a bunch

Old 08-31-2013, 08:59 AM   #766
Boots2Asses
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianTRDOffRd View Post
Just applied my new decals! Thanks a bunch

looks bad ass thanks for the pics!!!
sorry it took so long also =/
Old 08-31-2013, 10:56 AM   #768
Boots2Asses
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by drade View Post
Or is this to complex ?
Yea you would need that printed bud
But I can do other stuff like the shape of the state or something
Old 08-31-2013, 05:13 PM   #770
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Where's my TRD Seminole edition lol
Old 08-31-2013, 05:16 PM   #771
Boots2Asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
Where's my TRD Seminole edition lol
find me an FSU that you want..having trouble
Old 08-31-2013, 08:49 PM   #773
Canadian Taco 705 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Canadian Taco 705's Tacoma Gallery
i was wondering if you could do the classic Toyota sticker from the old tacomas maybe like a dark graphite to almost ghost in.
Old 09-01-2013, 06:55 AM   #774
Fightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fightman80's Tacoma Gallery
Can you do a TRD Sport Decal, that has "Toyota Racing Development" in black, "T" and "D" in black with Grey shadow. AND the "R" in red with Grey shadow, and then "Sport" in black with red shadow??
Old 09-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #775
Boots2Asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger View Post
Do you have anything that is sr5 Texas edition, sr5 in black and the words Texas edition under in gunmetal ( to match the wheels)
I can put something together
All I would have to do is switch out the TRD for sr5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Taco 705 View Post
i was wondering if you could do the classic Toyota sticker from the old tacomas maybe like a dark graphite to almost ghost in.
Got a pic for reference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightman80 View Post
Can you do a TRD Sport Decal, that has "Toyota Racing Development" in black, "T" and "D" in black with Grey shadow. AND the "R" in red with Grey shadow, and then "Sport" in black with red shadow??
Yea I could do that.

PM me if y'all are set on getting something
Thanks!
Old 09-01-2013, 08:42 PM   #776
JohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JohnWJ's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Question do you have any American flag decals
Old 09-02-2013, 03:07 AM   #777
Boots2Asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWJ View Post
Question do you have any American flag decals
Yea I do. mostly solid color but I could probably do actual color if necessary
Old 09-03-2013, 09:40 AM   #778
t4rwadle5 is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
t4rwadle5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not sure how long it takes for Canada but I had to fill out a customs form and everything. They should be there within a matter of days!

Yea no problem. Ill make an example for you soon.
Had calling hours yesterday and funeral today...busy busy
Was wondering how that apocalypse rated 4runner badge came out?
Old 09-05-2013, 04:29 AM   #779
I am the one who knocks
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Taco View Post
Just curious, anyone know why sock monkey got out of the vinyl biz? He seemed popular here.
Quote:
he was no longer able to use the machine that he printed them with i believe
true statement.

my buddy, that had the equipment, has essentially drunk himself into a near death state (sad, but true).
Old 09-05-2013, 06:06 PM   #780
2011trdyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
2011trdyota's Tacoma Gallery
Can you make me a yota life decal for my back window? Pm me