Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 04-12-2013, 06:33 AM   #61
mbritton28 is on a distinguished road
Name: Max
mbritton28's Tacoma Gallery
That would be awesome steel. I would actually be down for all three if it isnt too much trouble for you. Just pm me with a price. Thanks for your help.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:36 AM   #62
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbritton28 View Post
That would be awesome steel. I would actually be down for all three if it isnt too much trouble for you. Just pm me with a price. Thanks for your help.
Cool. I'll let you know ASAP.
I started workin on the apocalypse one. Just gotta try the other one after
Old 04-12-2013, 09:04 AM   #63
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
Cool. I'll let you know ASAP.
I started workin on the apocalypse one. Just gotta try the other one after
YES! the apocalypse one is going to be sick!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:12 AM   #64
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJYota View Post
YES! the apocalypse one is going to be sick!
yeah its almost ready!
for what i could do with the image anyways.
pretty much the circle will be solid, the "apocalypse rated", stars and punisher skull/truck cut out.
the outlines of the truck will be solid as well...will post pic soon!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:14 AM   #65
mbritton28 is on a distinguished road
Name: Max
mbritton28's Tacoma Gallery
Im already getting stoked about these decals.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:25 AM   #66
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
This is something that I just put together, deff needs to be edited! I'm not good at this stuff lol we could add onto this example!
Attached Thumbnails
FS:Custom Vinyl Decals-apocalyse-decal.jpg  
Old 04-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #67
Decal Commander
Quote:
This is something that I just put together, deff needs to be edited! I'm not good at this stuff lol we could add onto this example!
i could do that as well!
i was actually trying to make the front end of a tacoma, like they made the front end of the FJ
Old 04-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #68
SteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
SteelCityPickle's Tacoma Gallery
Subd.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:49 AM   #70

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i could do that as well!
i was actually trying to make the front end of a tacoma, like they made the front end of the FJ
If you could do a 01-04 tacoma front that would be awesome!!! I'm not good at photo editing but if u can try to make a draft picture of one that would be great!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:55 AM   #71
Decal Commander
Quote:
this one was quick so i went ahead n did it! good idea NJYota!

Fixed...ignore the watermark is for my own purposes. it will not be on any decal
Old 04-12-2013, 10:01 AM   #72
Decal Commander
Quote:
If you could do a 01-04 tacoma front that would be awesome!!! I'm not good at photo editing but if u can try to make a draft picture of one that would be great!
i was starting on the front like the 05+ but with the TOYOTA lettering in the grille. headlights, grille pieces would be solid, TOYOTA lettering cut out...etc
i can try an 01-04 tho!
Old 04-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #73

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this one was quick so i went ahead n did it! good idea NJYota!
This one looks great! Im just gonna have to wait to see the tacoma front end! And if you could try the 01-04 that would be great!
Old 04-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #74
Decal Commander
Quote:
This one looks great! Im just gonna have to wait to see the tacoma front end! And if you could try the 01-04 that would be great!
it will be a little while...this one is pretty tricky in itself..
also i fixed the spacing between the letters of "tacoma" on that last one.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #75
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it will be a little while...this one is pretty tricky in itself..
also i fixed the spacing between the letters of "tacoma" on that last one.

What software are you using? Just increase the tracking between the characters...
Old 04-12-2013, 05:46 PM   #76
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
What software are you using? Just increase the tracking between the characters...
I already fixed it man. Just didn't notice it until after
Thanks tho!
Old 04-13-2013, 12:40 AM   #78
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where it says Toyota tacoma could you put Tacomaworld.com?
Old 04-13-2013, 01:05 AM   #79
Jack of all trades, Master of non!
Kylec82 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Kylec82's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 04-13-2013, 01:20 AM   #80
Jack of all trades, Master of non!
Kylec82 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Kylec82's Tacoma Gallery
How about something like this with an 05+ Tacoma instead of the jeep. I've seen a similar one with an older toyota on it but can't find it again.
Attached Thumbnails
FS:Custom Vinyl Decals-jeep.jpg