Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 10-25-2013, 06:45 PM   #942
StickerHI.Com Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conor
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
got em thanks again!!! You sir are a bad ass

wow. selling my design. thats fucken awesome.

You asked me for my design for your "friend and you" I didn't give it to you, so you stole it and decided to sell it anyway.

Make me wonder how many others you have sold that people didnt post.

Very Classy, glad to see that you dont care about stealing other peoples work.

NOW I see why Rugged T was so pissed at you.

So you just gonna ignore me? Pretend this never happened and it will just go away?
Old 10-25-2013, 07:06 PM   #943
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post
wow. selling my design. thats fucken awesome.

You asked me for my design for your "friend and you" I didn't give it to you, so you stole it and decided to sell it anyway.

Make me wonder how many others you have sold that people didnt post.

Very Classy, glad to see that you dont care about stealing other peoples work.

NOW I see why Rugged T was so pissed at you.

So you just gonna ignore me? Pretend this never happened and it will just go away?
No, I will PM you. No need to keep spamming.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:25 PM   #945
Deltonian is on a distinguished road
Deltonian's Tacoma Gallery
Can u make the Tacoma punisher with this as the outline?
Old 10-27-2013, 03:31 AM   #946
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhaley View Post
pm'd
got it, will reply shortly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltonian View Post
Can u make the Tacoma punisher with this as the outline?
i sure can. ill be sending you the proof within a few.
Old 10-27-2013, 04:48 AM   #947
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious, what program do you run for this stuff? We run a 30" Gerber scientific plotter with Gerber Software at work. I enjoy making the more complex stickers, I'll have to PM ya some of the stuff I've done

If you use the same software or file types, I can probably hook ya up with some of the stuff my guys have done over the years.
Old 10-27-2013, 02:17 PM   #948
ecjr173 is on a distinguished road

Name: Eli
ecjr173's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
Pm otw

in progress
I see mine.. Cant wait to get them. Did they make it out Friday or Saturday?
Old 10-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #949
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
Finally go them on. I did goof up on the smaller letters so I just removed them

Old 10-29-2013, 08:59 AM   #950
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by anders99 View Post
Finally go them on. I did goof up on the smaller letters so I just removed them

nice man...if you need/want another set of letters let me kno
also see youre missing a small piece inside the R
Old 10-29-2013, 10:04 AM   #952
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice man...if you need/want another set of letters let me kno
also see youre missing a small piece inside the R
I actually like it without the lil letters on top. Kinda make it unique and I did notice the pieces missing on the R but those are pretty small and I could care less. Great work though I really like them.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:34 PM   #953
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by anders99 View Post
I actually like it without the lil letters on top. Kinda make it unique and I did notice the pieces missing on the R but those are pretty small and I could care less. Great work though I really like them.
Ok I'm glad you are happy. All that matters to me!

Everyonr else, I'm in between orders but I'm at work right now, will continue tonight and post what pics I can.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:44 PM   #955
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
U get my pm..and money
yes sir. will get on em as soon as i can.
I am leaving Thursday Night until Monday so i wont be getting much done after that night. but gonna try to get a lot done before then!
Old 10-31-2013, 07:15 AM   #956
Fern11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Karson
Fern11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes sir. will get on em as soon as i can.
I am leaving Thursday Night until Monday so i wont be getting much done after that night. but gonna try to get a lot done before then!
You didn't get back to my last pm. Sounds like you have your hands full but let me know when you get those final edits we talked about on my ECU decal and when to send the money. Ready to get em' on!
Old 10-31-2013, 07:17 PM   #959
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
No orange
When I return Sunday they should be done.
I have the silver cut out. I tried to stay in order of payment received before I left