LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 12-20-2013, 08:14 PM   #1081
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
yes I know. Got the use the best picture I can find to make this thing a reality.
lmao its all good! the last one i took

if it helps
Old 12-20-2013, 08:22 PM   #1082
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
lmao its all good! the last one i took

if it helps
Muy bonito!
Old 12-20-2013, 08:57 PM   #1083
livnlrn is a glorious beacon of lightlivnlrn is a glorious beacon of lightlivnlrn is a glorious beacon of lightlivnlrn is a glorious beacon of lightlivnlrn is a glorious beacon of lightlivnlrn is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Rick
livnlrn's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 12-21-2013, 07:21 AM   #1084
Love moding vehicles as hobby
Pepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud of

Air Force: 24 yrs of Service
Name: Paul
Pepe98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Does he even know? Did he provide you an email address to send funds? Have you informed a moderator on TW? I would like to think that those who can't be trusted would be banned. I ask these questions because the only thing you mentioned was a blanketed statement.

Any word on how this decal is coming along?

I know you're back in town and all but just haven't seen a reply to any comment or question. Payment was sent almost a month ago (11/25).

Honestly, not sure what your normal turn around time is. I'm sure with the holidays here that been extended. Any info would be helpful. Thank you.
I found out because I never got my stuff and noticed all his threads were locked. His ID seems to be there still and there were quite a few of us who got screwed. So now I am trying to see if my fellow Airman can hook me up since that's who I thought I had ordered with. I am a pretty busy guy with my practice and tend to trust folks a little too much.

Just all beware... yota88. I have PMd him, no reply to date and escalated a claim with PayPal to try and get him locked down there too. I have his real name and his business name if it is for real.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:10 AM   #1085
2011trdyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
2011trdyota's Tacoma Gallery
Make me a white t100 style tail gate sticker like rod's pm me
Old 12-29-2013, 09:00 AM   #1086
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe98 View Post
Just all beware... yota88. I have PMd him, no reply to date and escalated a claim with PayPal to try and get him locked down there too.
Any update on this?

On another topic… I got the decal I ordered for a friends truck. Whatcha think?

There are a couple of water bubbles under the decal that are disappearing since installing. It should be a smooth finish in a few more days.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:45 PM   #1087
Not as new as my post count would appear
Scalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud of

Air Force: Once a B-1 Mechanic, now upper Management
Name: Brent
Scalded_Dawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any update on this?

On another topic… I got the decal I ordered for a friends truck. Whatcha think?

There are a couple of water bubbles under the decal that are disappearing since installing. It should be a smooth finish in a few more days.
Looks good^^^
I was thinking of putting mine down lower along the mold line. Will post a pic later.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:08 PM   #1088
Scalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalded_Dawg View Post
Looks good^^^
I was thinking of putting mine down lower along the mold line. Will post a pic later.
Here you go:
Old 12-29-2013, 08:15 PM   #1089
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalded_Dawg View Post
Here you go:
I'm on the fence. I don't know. I want one. My truck is silver. I just don't know if the word TOYOTA is just to big (wide). I'm also leaning that the deal might be too tall as well. Proportionally to the tailgate, I think its a little bit oversized. The concept and idea is definitely there. I seriously don't know if I want to bite the bullet on this one even though I already installed one first hand. I think the other part of the problem is having to remove the factory black Tacoma and toyota badges.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:23 PM   #1090

I had de-badged a long time ago, so that wasn't an issue. Really easy to do.
It is a little tall, could maybe be 0.75 - 1 full inch shorter in height. That would make it more proportional to the tailgate.

I like it though... Definitely sets it apart from all the others.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:31 PM   #1092
Boots2Asses
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yota4Whelz View Post
Hey steel did you receive my payment? Sent before the holidays having heard anything back I know your lrob busy with the holidays but jus checkin
Yea bud
I'm currently physically working on orders before I accepted any more through PMs on here, the holidays did put me back and also the company I ordered vinyl from messed up and I'm still fighting with them.
I will try to return some PMs tomorrow
I know a lot of you are waiting and I apologize
Thought it would be slower during the holidays cuz folks would be busy lol
Old 12-31-2013, 11:38 AM   #1094
...It Hurts when I Pee...
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: PARA-RESCUE/SPEC-OPS
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
Yea bud
I'm currently physically working on orders before I accepted any more through PMs on here, the holidays did put me back and also the company I ordered vinyl from messed up and I'm still fighting with them.
I will try to return some PMs tomorrow
I know a lot of you are waiting and I apologize
Thought it would be slower during the holidays cuz folks would be busy lol
Hey Airman, After you get caught up from the holiday orders lemme' know if you can do something like this...this is some of SockMonkey's work, which he no longer does any decal work, but I'm sure if you can cut some of these old retro's, you'd have quite the business...!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/soc...aphics-16.html
Old 01-01-2014, 05:58 AM   #1095
I am the one who knocks
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
just because i do not do them anymore, does not mean they are "open source".
I have seen some hilariously cheap knockoff attempts out there on the 'net.

sorry but, i designed them and i put in the time to make them work.

the design is for sale (cheap, compared to the design hours spent...prob around 40 hours getting design and material to work just right)
Old 01-01-2014, 06:28 AM   #1096
...It Hurts when I Pee...
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: PARA-RESCUE/SPEC-OPS
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post

the design is for sale (cheap, compared to the design hours spent...prob around 40 hours getting design and material to work just right)
Just wondering, did you Patent, or Trademark the design...or did Toyota....maybe some copyright infringement.....just sayin'..
Old 01-01-2014, 07:59 AM   #1097
Love moding vehicles as hobby
Pepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud of

Air Force: 24 yrs of Service
Name: Paul
Pepe98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post

Wow! Don't you know that copying is the highest form of flattery. Most members are here to help each other out. If you offered them, that would be one thing, but your banner clearly shows you are no longer doing the vinyl so I hope you have a patent or TM. If not, your SOL.

What a.way to start the new year but steel is a stand up guy on here more to help out than to make money. You want to sell your design (which was Toyotas to start years ago) I am thinking you need so paperwork.

People should be more about helping each other out than trying to make a buck. Believe me, I have thousands of hours that would equate to dollars but I am in it more for the other guy verses my self.

Just my thoughts.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:11 AM   #1099
VAYoder4167 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
VAYoder4167's Tacoma Gallery
Guna need a decal another member and I are putting together a local club and need a decal to put on our trucks and then as we expand we will need more decals.
We aren't sure what kind of decal we want but I'll let you know.