Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 02-03-2014, 07:19 AM   #1161
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Pistol Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe98 View Post
Guys, not that anyone has done anything wrong, but please just remember that Steel is dealing with a lot right now, personnaly, so he may be a little behind with replies, etc. He will contact you back though.

I am giving him all the slack he needs sence what I see is a great product at a great price.
I have had 3 different purchases from steel in the past and he has been quick to respond. I have even vouched on numerous occasions on how well the product and transactions went. However, this time is a different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTopp View Post
I know, I can wait, I thought he was replying to people and wasn't sure if the pm went through or not
Same here.

I will wait since I am not in a big rush and he does do quality work. I understand that he is presently going though some issues, but he has replied to others that have sent pm's later than I and would just like some form of feedback that he received my pm or is working on a quote etc.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:11 AM   #1162
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Bryan is awesome with decals and he will get to y'all Asa he can like someone said he's dealing with a lot medically he's top notch and haven't had any problems
Old 02-03-2014, 05:39 PM   #1163
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
FB Decal Dynasty???
FACEBOOK = DECAL DYNASTY
And thanks for the support!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete View Post
Still waiting on a reply to my pm...
ill get to ya man im sorry.
im not so sure if i can do that 3 color pistol pete, i could give it a shot on my software first tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by roothog View Post
Yup, me too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTopp View Post
Sent a pm a while ago..
gotcha guys
Old 02-03-2014, 05:44 PM   #1164
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Pistol Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
ill get to ya man im sorry.
im not so sure if i can do that 3 color pistol pete, i could give it a shot on my software first tho
Awesome! Thanks man! I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:41 PM   #1165
Mall crawling like a boss
Twinkie0311 will become famous soon enough

Marines:
Name: Chris
Twinkie0311's Tacoma Gallery
It's worth the wait. Steels work is excellent I always stare at my veteran edition TRD stickers every time I get in the rig.

Keep it up brother and hope everything is going well with your other stuff
Old 02-04-2014, 11:13 AM   #1166
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
These sets shipped also

Working on more as time allows
MRI/EEG Friday
Then out of town this weekend
But will finish up some work til then!
Old 02-04-2014, 12:13 PM   #1167
Jhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Jhodgman's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, Im so Excited!!
Old 02-04-2014, 06:32 PM   #1169
Jrs13086 will become famous soon enoughJrs13086 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
Jrs13086's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
These sets shipped also

MRI/EEG Friday
Awesome! Hope all goes well Friday.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:10 PM   #1170
phisohex is just really nicephisohex is just really nicephisohex is just really nicephisohex is just really nicephisohex is just really nice

Name: pat
phisohex's Tacoma Gallery
Hi steel, is it possible to do a 3 color, im looking to do a Colorado edition and have the flag logo along with the TRD, is this something feasable?

or simpler,

thanks,
Old 02-05-2014, 12:36 PM   #1171
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
These sets shipped also

MRI/EEG Friday
Cant wait man!
Old 02-05-2014, 05:31 PM   #1172
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhodgman View Post
Looks good, Im so Excited!!

Quote:
Sweet. Hope all goes well with MRI/EEG
thanks bud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrs13086 View Post
Awesome! Hope all goes well Friday.
ty
Quote:
Originally Posted by phisohex View Post
Hi steel, is it possible to do a 3 color, im looking to do a Colorado edition and have the flag logo along with the TRD, is this something feasable?

or simpler,

thanks,
yes PM me
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
Cant wait man!
Old 02-05-2014, 06:53 PM   #1173
Decal Commander
Giveaway?!

Hmmm, so i been thinking....If I get enough "Likes" on my Facebook page, I might just have to have some sort of giveaway...
And that giveaway may or may not include a free set of bedsides custom made to order...or if you already have some...maybe a custom decal order of your preference.
Im thinking 100 will be a big mark for me I am at 69 right now, most are friends and family...And I may start it this weekend once I figure out how to keep track of how many people on HERE actually liked the page
Old 02-05-2014, 06:55 PM   #1174
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmmm, so i been thinking....If I get enough "Likes" on my Facebook page, I might just have to have some sort of giveaway...
And that giveaway may or may not include a free set of bedsides custom made to order...or if you already have some...maybe a custom decal order of your preference.
Im thinking 100 will be a big mark for me I am at 69 right now, most are friends and family...And I may start it this weekend once I figure out how to keep track of how many people on HERE actually liked the page
I think a free decal (up to a certain size/colors etc.) would be sweet. Some of us don't like bedside decals
Old 02-05-2014, 06:57 PM   #1175
Juan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 91B - Mechanic
Name: Johnny
Juan Solo's Tacoma Gallery
Got a link for your facebook?
Old 02-05-2014, 07:19 PM   #1177
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
I think a free decal (up to a certain size/colors etc.) would be sweet. Some of us don't like bedside decals
thats why I will leave it up to the winner or winner(s) may do a top 3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Solo View Post
Got a link for your facebook?
and yes it is on the first page of this thread.
if not facebook.com/decalcommander
Old 02-05-2014, 07:56 PM   #1179
phisohex is just really nicephisohex is just really nicephisohex is just really nicephisohex is just really nicephisohex is just really nice

Name: pat
phisohex's Tacoma Gallery
Ditto, Liked and Shared! Im sure we can get you to 100 in no time!

Oh, and PM sent.
thanks!
Old 02-06-2014, 12:17 AM   #1180
Mall crawling like a boss
Twinkie0311 will become famous soon enough

Marines:
Name: Chris
Twinkie0311's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Already liked your Facebook page from awhile back name on FB is Chris Ming