Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 02-12-2014, 11:13 AM   #1201
sethc3388 is on a distinguished road
Name: seth
sethc3388's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump I have custom camo toyota symbol decals pm me if you want one 6 dollars each
Attached Thumbnails
FS:Custom Vinyl Decals-image.jpg  
Old 02-16-2014, 08:40 PM   #1202
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
AND THE WINNERS OF THE TW CONTEST ARE:

1. For A Custom Set of Bedsides or Decal of Choice: TMill from TW!

2. For a $15 credit for decal(s) of your choice: Roothog From TW

3. For a $10 credit For decal(s) of your choice: YotaAllOver from TW

Please message me on here to notify me that you saw that you won and are claiming your prize! I will also be sending messages out soon! Thanks for participating everyone and stay tuned for more contests in the Near Future! -B-
Old 02-16-2014, 08:48 PM   #1203
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats guys!
Old 02-16-2014, 10:32 PM   #1204
Jefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Jefferson10's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky Dogs!
Old 02-17-2014, 07:49 AM   #1205
Not as new as my post count would appear
Scalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud of

Air Force: Once a B-1 Mechanic, now upper Management
Name: Brent
Scalded_Dawg's Tacoma Gallery
Winners!! Congrats!
Old 02-17-2014, 12:00 PM   #1206
Tmill will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Aviator
Name: Tyler
Tmill's Tacoma Gallery
Rog thanks. Will hit you up soon
Old 02-24-2014, 03:07 PM   #1208
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I Just wanted to assure everyone that if you paid me you WILL get your order. I don't have enough time in a day to reply each day as I work full time 80 hours every 2 weeks, and attend college 2 days out of each week, as well as go out of town every now and then for the Air Force. (not to mention my medical condition has yet to be stabilized) However, I have been hard at work shipping out orders and correcting USPS mistakes. I apologize for any inconveniences. Just want to uphold a strong rep.
Thanks
(Ps

from the hospital)
Old 02-24-2014, 03:08 PM   #1209
Only women shave beneath the neck.
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man!! Can't wait to see my bedside decals!!
Old 02-24-2014, 07:53 PM   #1210
big matts taco is on a distinguished road
Name: matthew
big matts taco's Tacoma Gallery
do you think you could make a decal that says MERICA that will fit in the sliding window, i dont have a design in mind and i am pretty open. can you get back to me with a price. thank you.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:18 AM   #1211
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
Dude - huge props for sticking with this. I probably would have bagged it a long time ago if I had to deal with the stuff you're dealing with. You're doing a good job.

Thanks again for the extra decals - I got them last week - they look awesome!
Old 02-26-2014, 08:06 PM   #1212
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by big matts taco View Post
do you think you could make a decal that says MERICA that will fit in the sliding window, i dont have a design in mind and i am pretty open. can you get back to me with a price. thank you.
no problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod4928 View Post
Dude - huge props for sticking with this. I probably would have bagged it a long time ago if I had to deal with the stuff you're dealing with. You're doing a good job.

Thanks again for the extra decals - I got them last week - they look awesome!
Thanks man, I am just not a quitter. I never have been. I mean in school i cried if i got less than an A..lol (now that im in college, not anymore lol)
But yeah, "Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense, NEVER let your prayin' knees get lazy, Love like crazy"
I try to live by it
Old 02-26-2014, 08:16 PM   #1213
LSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Can you do TRD bedsides with a NC theme. Maybe with mountains, state, something that says country edition or regular off road
Old 02-27-2014, 06:58 AM   #1214
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
Thanks man, I am just not a quitter. I never have been. I mean in school i cried if i got less than an A..lol (now that im in college, not anymore lol)
But yeah, "Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense, NEVER let your prayin' knees get lazy, Love like crazy"
I try to live by it
I wouldn't call it quitting, I'd call it prioritizing - and there's nothing wrong with that. But if you like doing it - keep it up!
Old 03-02-2014, 01:45 AM   #1215
Tmill will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Aviator
Name: Tyler
Tmill's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a reply
Old 03-02-2014, 05:36 AM   #1216
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmill View Post
Sent you a reply
@ work this weekend, but I read it and ill get back to ya shortly brother
sometimes i dont have access to the site, so my email always works as well
Old 03-02-2014, 06:50 AM   #1217
Decal Commander
merica

Quote:
Originally Posted by big matts taco View Post
Old 03-02-2014, 07:36 AM   #1219
Jrs13086 will become famous soon enoughJrs13086 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
Jrs13086's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I see mine!!
Old 03-02-2014, 07:40 AM   #1220
Run it
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Somebody likes camp lol