Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 03-03-2014, 08:31 PM   #1241
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
BUT I WANT ONE!!! ok..I'll compromise
shit you guys just reminded me I need to get my hood emblem MADE! other guy like bailed on me! hmm..... anyone do cnc willing to partial trade?
Old 03-03-2014, 08:35 PM   #1242
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe98 View Post
Got my sons bedsides, and thy look great. Just waiting on climate conditions to put them on a snap a few pictures. Thank you for taking care of me even though you have had a lot of heavy things on your mind. And thank Mom for throwing the
m in the mail.
You're welcome...post pics when ya can no hurry! we are in this crappy ohio weather together! try a T-Square when installing!
btw i failed my sleep study pretty much lol
also i didnt realize they were for your son! sweet!
shes says "welcome" lol she always helps me out, shes so worried about me now with these seizures, if a big thump goes off in my room shes yellin up there lol
but im glad you are satisfied sir! thanks for all the help, k.i.t!
Old 03-03-2014, 09:15 PM   #1243
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

cstallings's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BUT I WANT ONE!!! ok..I'll compromise
:beer: :thumbup:
Old 03-04-2014, 11:13 AM   #1245
Decal Commander
Quote:
I'd love to order the browning emblem but it took way too long to get my last emblem
Yeah i couldnt even place an order last time i tried with someone
Old 03-04-2014, 11:13 AM   #1246
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'd love to order the browning emblem but it took way too long to get my last emblem
Yes...I agree. The end product was great, but I have no idea what took so long.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:18 AM   #1248
FORK 'EM!
TACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Engineer
Name: Brody
TACO 12B's Tacoma Gallery
Can you do a Realtree AP Arizona State logo for a back window?
Old 03-04-2014, 12:00 PM   #1249
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO 12B View Post
Can you do a Realtree AP Arizona State logo for a back window?

No the only college team he's allowed to do is Florida state
Old 03-04-2014, 01:43 PM   #1251
LSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you pm about bedsides
Old 03-04-2014, 11:18 PM   #1252
Tmill will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Aviator
Name: Tyler
Tmill's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a message. 🍺🍻
Old 03-05-2014, 10:27 AM   #1255
FORK 'EM!
TACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO 12B is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Engineer
Name: Brody
TACO 12B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sick.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:01 PM   #1256
Decal Commander
Quote:
Quote:
Matt they seem legit to me!
I hope you are happy with them man!
might i add, great application/placement!
Old 03-05-2014, 07:47 PM   #1258

Quote:
Awesome!
Old 03-07-2014, 07:05 PM   #1260
Decal Commander
Quote:
Outside pics..truck dirty as hell
So FEXY im jelly!
what did you end up doing with the other TOYOTA and Browning edition?