Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 05-29-2014, 09:47 AM   #1401
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Good to hear you are healing well bud
Old 05-29-2014, 04:25 PM   #1402
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to hear everything went well!
Old 05-30-2014, 01:08 AM   #1403
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06texasedition View Post
Dude when the hell u goin to tex me
Im still tryin to figure the imessage bs out

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Good to hear you are healing well bud
Ty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Glad to hear everything went well!
And thank you as well!
Slow bloody painful recovery but im here
I've just been doing local stuff and finished up orders from.before my surgery

Please Feel Free to check out my Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/decalcommander and instagram @thedecalcommander
Lots of action going on there
Old 05-30-2014, 01:19 AM   #1404
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha on both
Old 06-01-2014, 09:07 AM   #1406
KCBBQ
ebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: E-5
Name: Brandon
ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Great to hear you're doing well!
Old 06-01-2014, 09:05 PM   #1407
Kfletch is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
Kfletch's Tacoma Gallery
Wanting to get a couple of custom stickers made up. I can send you a picture through e-mail. Are you still taking orders?

Pm me and let me know.
Old 06-02-2014, 04:28 PM   #1408
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
Im still tryin to figure the imessage bs out

Ty

And thank you as well!
Slow bloody painful recovery but im here
I've just been doing local stuff and finished up orders from.before my surgery

Please Feel Free to check out my Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/decalcommander and instagram @thedecalcommander
Lots of action going on there

Just checkin in on ya bro...how goes it?
Old 06-03-2014, 04:41 AM   #1409
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be back here soon, but for now im doin minor stuff on my website and trying to establish a better setup in the midst of getting back to my day job...
Old 06-03-2014, 06:47 AM   #1410
KCBBQ
ebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Blah blah blah...
B..

blah blah blah

hope your feeling well ;-)
Old 06-03-2014, 10:03 PM   #1412
KCBBQ

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Fixed... just don't wanna see him get pissed and start a shit storm in your thread again...
Old 06-04-2014, 08:28 AM   #1413
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Quote (Originally by LSC15)---
---Quote (Originally by ruggedT)---
---Quote (Originally by LSC15)---
Hey man can you sample me up some decals that say the TRD with mountains in the background. Use the outline of North Carolina and instead of off road put carolina edition. Use red, black and silver. I'm putting on black truck
---End Quote---
---End Quote---
Can you do just the outline to the side of trd. I got these for my brothers truck. I want basically the same without the stuff in the state. I would like Carolina edition staggered like his in the same position but I like the font you used. Can you mock me up a grey and red ones or something good for my black truck
Image:*http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...um/11159.jpg*; (http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...407963/cat/500)
---End Quote---
Hey dickhead. Not like you'd return the favor but this guys asking for your decal.

Stan

idk about yall but this is kinda inappropriate and unprofessional...
B..
I think it's been well established that RuggedT is a douche bag... but I think bringing it here just makes you look bad too... PM's should be private... if there's an issue send it to a mod.

I've asked ruggedT for three different decals, all three he responded with the same sort of attitude. so I'm sure I'm not the only one.

anyways... just my $.02

hope your feeling well
Sorry you feel that way ebbs. As for my PM to Steel. It may be unprofessional but it was a PM for HIM.

He refuses to work together and just takes designs. Me and Cboy talk and work together regularly. Im not going to stoop to his level and just take something from his gallery. I still see him using the mountain set I created from the 1st blowup on this thread. I have just found it pointless to fight about it anymore.

We both do this to make ends meet, one of us just dosnt care who gets trampled on the way there.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:32 AM   #1414
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Sorry you feel that way ebbs. As for my PM to Steel. It may be unprofessional but it was a PM for HIM.

He refuses to work together and just takes designs. Me and Cboy talk and work together regularly. Im not going to stoop to his level and just take something from his gallery. I still see him using the mountain set I created from the 1st blowup on this thread. I have just found it pointless to fight about it anymore.

We both do this to make ends meet, one of us just dosnt care who gets trampled on the way there.

Ur just a douche Stan u got pissed at Bryan saying he stole ur customer when I went to him because u wanted a lot more than he did for what I wanted
Old 06-04-2014, 08:41 AM   #1415
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
He stole a customer? Big deal its called business. I have taken work from him as well. It happens.

What he and I charge are our own decisions to cover expenses and time. Its up to the customer to decide beyond that. Just as you did choosing him. No one just goes out and buys the 1st thing they see. Everyone shops for price/quality/ect.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:40 AM   #1416
KCBBQ

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Your right... it was a PM for HIM... hence my advice to keep it just that... private. as for my opinion of you, well... it's based on my personal interaction combined with the way you've handled yourself with B. a Spade is a Spade. and it's re-enforced by you jumping in here, and quoting something that had already been removed

regarding the business relationship between you two, I can't comment other than to say what I've seen in public, you're on the losing end.

You say you both do this to make ends meet... but your customer service tells me I'm expendable. I reqested 3 different designs, I beleive two through PM and one in your thread (been a while so my memory may be off) and with the exception of the PM about the retro, your responce left me feeling like you could give two shits about your customers...

thing is, if you two could work together, you'd probably be better off. but it's a free world, and how you handle yourself is your perogitive... just don't expect respect.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:44 AM   #1417
KCBBQ

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He stole a customer? Big deal its called business. I have taken work from him as well. It happens.

What he and I charge are our own decisions to cover expenses and time. Its up to the customer to decide beyond that. Just as you did choosing him. No one just goes out and buys the 1st thing they see. Everyone shops for price/quality/ect.
so... wait... if your stance is "Big Deal it's called buisness"... then WHY are you here?! you admit to stealing customers from him too... yet you talk about him not caring about who get's trampled in the process...

so wtf are you talking about?
Old 06-04-2014, 10:20 AM   #1418
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
Your right... it was a PM for HIM... hence my advice to keep it just that... private. as for my opinion of you, well... it's based on my personal interaction combined with the way you've handled yourself with B. a Spade is a Spade. and it's re-enforced by you jumping in here, and quoting something that had already been removed

regarding the business relationship between you two, I can't comment other than to say what I've seen in public, you're on the losing end.

You say you both do this to make ends meet... but your customer service tells me I'm expendable. I reqested 3 different designs, I beleive two through PM and one in your thread (been a while so my memory may be off) and with the exception of the PM about the retro, your responce left me feeling like you could give two shits about your customers...

thing is, if you two could work together, you'd probably be better off. but it's a free world, and how you handle yourself is your perogitive... just don't expect respect.
It was posted on the open internet... it became a public message. Obviously... I have what was said after it was removed. I only see one PM from you about some retro stripes, which I said I cant do. I had to remove you from my block list so you must have done something in the past to earn that. And that's probably why I havnt seen any messages from you!

To the other message. We're talking about two things. Customers and designs/work.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:33 AM   #1419
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Let's not FUCK UP Steels thread. Who gives a fuck.

Steel and Rugged do great work. But this shit doesn't need to go on.

My .02 cents. Not trying to be a dick but can ya keep it to PM's instead of taking a volcanic shit in here?
Old 06-04-2014, 10:56 AM   #1420
KCBBQ

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It was posted on the open internet... it became a public message. Obviously... I have what was said after it was removed. I only see one PM from you about some retro stripes, which I said I cant do. I had to remove you from my block list so you must have done something in the past to earn that. And that's probably why I havnt seen any messages from you!

To the other message. We're talking about two things. Customers and designs/work.
oh well... go ahead and put me back on... not that you'll see another PM from me anyways.