Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 07-27-2014, 02:31 PM   #1441
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs Chops View Post

got mine on, THanks steel

Do you have a close up of your decal?? Thanks.
Old 08-16-2014, 04:55 PM   #1442
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
how you feelin bud?
Old 08-16-2014, 08:47 PM   #1443
Mall crawling like a boss
Twinkie0311 will become famous soon enough

Marines: Infantry 3/3 I. CO.
Name: Chris
Twinkie0311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDTaco View Post
how you feelin bud?
X2 hope all is well and getting better
Old 08-18-2014, 02:37 PM   #1444
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys thanks for asking.
I am doing a lot better. I got on new meds and they seem to be doing the trick.
I do still have another month to go without any seizures in order to get my driving restrictions taken off. I can't wait! Hoping I can make it!
I plan on returning to do some work, maybe not as much as before. I am doing some small orders on my facebook page at the moment, though I have halted orders on here.
Thanks for checkin up on me yall!
Much Love
Old 08-19-2014, 06:31 PM   #1445
Insta: @Sm1ley52
Smiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant future

Army: Medic, 36th ASMC, 44th Med Brigade
Name: Danny
Smiley52's Tacoma Gallery

Got these a few months ago... Forgot to post em. This dude does great work!
Old 08-19-2014, 07:33 PM   #1446
Insta: @Sm1ley52
Smiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant future

Army: Medic, 36th ASMC, 44th Med Brigade
Name: Danny
Smiley52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
2 seizures in one month has been the most I have experienced and I hope to never see another one afterwards but who knows. I just know He has a plan!
1000% respect on being able to praise Him in the hard times.
And I'm DEEPLY sorry for all that you've had to go through in the past year. Prayers headin your way.
Old 08-20-2014, 03:09 PM   #1447
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Got my besides in today!
Cut them apart, I like how it came out!

Thanks again bro, great as always!
Old 09-13-2014, 09:14 PM   #1448

STEEL!!!!!

Just checking in brother. I hope the new meds are working and things are getting better.

Stay strong the Tacoma family misses you

Semper Fi

Chris
Old 09-24-2014, 01:16 PM   #1449
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley52 View Post

Got these a few months ago... Forgot to post em. This dude does great work!
Thanks brother! appreciate it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley52 View Post
1000% respect on being able to praise Him in the hard times.
And I'm DEEPLY sorry for all that you've had to go through in the past year. Prayers headin your way.
Yes, Id rather keep fighting than just give up. That's just not me. Thank you very much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
Got my besides in today!
Cut them apart, I like how it came out!

Thanks again bro, great as always!
Thanks SWANK, Sorry we had a little miscommunication. If you need anything else let me know. IOU1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkie0311 View Post
STEEL!!!!!

Just checking in brother. I hope the new meds are working and things are getting better.

Stay strong the Tacoma family misses you

Semper Fi

Chris
Thanks brother. I miss being able to be on here more often. Life threw me a curveball, I wasn't sure how to take it all in. Been seizure free for 3 months now so I am allowed to drive again! LOL
I head up to the neurologist in October for a check up.
I have responded to a couple messages on here but not all.
Girlfriend makes it hard to Do much else in my free time
no pun intended haha
Old 09-26-2014, 09:38 AM   #1450
BDS'd
RadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant future

Name: NEIL
RadTaco914's Tacoma Gallery
Hope your doing well! Could you squeeze in a small decal for me?
Old 09-26-2014, 01:15 PM   #1451
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TuFerLife's Tacoma Gallery
Hey bud... I was wanting to get some decals for my buddies rock warrior.

Here's the rock warrior decal...

And he wants this flag behind it...

He wants to keep the rock warrior color stock, and just kind of fuse the flag into the writing. Not really put it behind there. I guess he kind of wants one side of the decal with stars and the other side with stripes. But kind of leave it in that gray color. Does that make sense?

Thanks!
Old 10-07-2014, 04:58 PM   #1452
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadTaco914 View Post
Hope your doing well! Could you squeeze in a small decal for me?
send me a pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
Hey bud... I was wanting to get some decals for my buddies rock warrior.

Here's the rock warrior decal...

And he wants this flag behind it...

He wants to keep the rock warrior color stock, and just kind of fuse the flag into the writing. Not really put it behind there. I guess he kind of wants one side of the decal with stars and the other side with stripes. But kind of leave it in that gray color. Does that make sense?

Thanks!
oh he wants the the decal to be the flag pretty much. thats what it sounds like. His best bet would be to get them "printed" on vinyl, that would give him the best look. Probably something like this is what im guessing hes looking for?
Old 10-07-2014, 05:32 PM   #1453
BDS'd
RadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant future

Name: NEIL
RadTaco914's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any yota life decals made up?
Old 10-08-2014, 08:20 AM   #1455
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
checking up on you Steel. How goes everything bud?
Old 10-08-2014, 09:38 PM   #1456

Steel when you get a chance I could use that all black American flag maybe with some red accent. Except I was thinking of having it go vertical down the tailgate on the driver side. Will need to figure out measurements.

I can't have a veteran's edition w/o an American flag.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:41 AM   #1457
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadTaco914 View Post
Do you have any yota life decals made up?
Not at the moment but I can make them easily.
Quote:
Oh snap!!!

Welcome back Steel!
Quote:
Steel when you get a chance I could use that all black American flag maybe with some red accent. Except I was thinking of having it go vertical down the tailgate on the driver side. Will need to figure out measurements.

I can't have a veteran's edition w/o an American flag.
Thanks bud!
Like all black with some red stars?? did you send me a PM? I havent went through any of the old ones from when I was in real bad shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon TRD View Post
checking up on you Steel. How goes everything bud?
So far so good, 3+ months seizure free, hoping to hit the 6 month mark. Unfortunately getting medical discharged, but if I shake this stuff at some point I want to reenlist if I ever can!
I appreciate that more than you know!
Old 10-09-2014, 12:51 PM   #1460
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06texasedition View Post
Steelcity blows
So does your mom but I don't go around bragging about it on TW.