Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 04-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #145
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Could u ever find anything with the RG
Old 04-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #146
StrikeSwiftly is on a distinguished road
Army: 70TH Engineers
Name: Chris
StrikeSwiftly's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Steel city,

I tried to email you but I couldn't tell if your email has a underscore or not.

Anyways I would love to get a quote for having a decal made.
It is a render of the Metal Mulisha, had one on my Titan and I want it on my Tacoma just slightly different.
Anyways I don't know the size for sure im thinking 4x6? I need the decal itself to be rendered close to the Silver Streak color of my '13 Tacoma.
Thanks bud when you can heres the copy of the decal.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:43 PM   #147
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeSwiftly View Post
Hey Steel city,

I tried to email you but I couldn't tell if your email has a underscore or not.

Anyways I would love to get a quote for having a decal made.
It is a render of the Metal Mulisha, had one on my Titan and I want it on my Tacoma just slightly different.
Anyways I don't know the size for sure im thinking 4x6? I need the decal itself to be rendered close to the Silver Streak color of my '13 Tacoma.
Thanks bud when you can heres the copy of the decal.
Pmed
Old 04-26-2013, 02:03 PM   #148
sciencerabbit is on a distinguished road

Name: John
sciencerabbit's Tacoma Gallery
Hard to see but my decal came today. It says "Professional Pirate."

Old 04-26-2013, 04:06 PM   #149
JohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JohnWJ's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting
Old 04-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #150
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencerabbit View Post
Hard to see but my decal came today. It says "Professional Pirate."

I see what u meant, I guess we should have picked a color lol
I'll hook you up with that free white one
Old 04-27-2013, 12:31 AM   #152
one epic taco
eastcarolinataco is on a distinguished road
Army: signal :|
Name: cody
eastcarolinataco's Tacoma Gallery
you should make that says east coast tacos
Old 04-27-2013, 01:00 AM   #153
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcarolinataco View Post
you should make that says east coast tacos
What exactly are you lookin for?
Old 04-27-2013, 08:38 AM   #154
mbritton28 is on a distinguished road
Name: Max
mbritton28's Tacoma Gallery
decals look legit man. Can't wait to get them in. I appreciate your work
Old 04-27-2013, 05:05 PM   #156
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbritton28 View Post
decals look legit man. Can't wait to get them in. I appreciate your work
Thanks man, look forward to seeing them on your truck...i loved how the texas one came out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
Nice work! Gotta figure out what I want
hey thanks buddy! i appreciate it.
just lmk!
Old 04-28-2013, 07:54 PM   #157
Tico Taco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: MSgt, USAF Ret.
Name: Lou
Tico Taco's Tacoma Gallery
SWEET!!! Can' wait to put 'em on.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:06 PM   #158
one epic taco
eastcarolinataco is on a distinguished road
Army: signal :|
Name: cody
eastcarolinataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
What exactly are you lookin for?
just a lil something for the rear window or front windshield the says EAST COAST TACOS or EAST CAROlINA TACO !! white letters 2-4inches tall all the way across
Old 04-28-2013, 11:16 PM   #159
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcarolinataco View Post
just a lil something for the rear window or front windshield the says EAST COAST TACOS or EAST CAROlINA TACO !! white letters 2-4inches tall all the way across
No problem
Check out dafont.com for possible fonts.
Unless you already know what you want!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGrom32 View Post
OOO Sub'd for future business!
Cool thanks!
Old 04-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #160
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Dont know the exact dimensions, but what would you guess the price for the "A" would be?
Attached Thumbnails
FS:Custom Vinyl Decals-livez7pyed.jpg