Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

Old 03-11-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
FS:Custom Vinyl Decals

hey guys, looking for custom bedsides or even a custom decal design?! You've come to the right place!
i love making new stuff like this and it helps pay the bills cause times are hard right now. I have many different colors in stock at the moment. I do custom work also with computer software. So i can vectorize some images, even if you draw it up and scan it to send to me.
I DONT do printed graphics, so anything with multiple colors in it i would have to come up with a "layered decal" for now. But most basic decals wont be a problem. Ill post some pictures for examples real soon. Just wanted to throw this out there. All i ask is that you can send me some pictures of the Finished Project! Just to get examples for other folks!!

CURRENT COLOR LIST
BLACK
Matte Black
WHITE
TAN/LT BROWN (like military)
BLUE - ROYAL, LIGHT, OR DARK
GREEN - LIME, NORMAL
BROWN
YELLOW
PURPLE
ORANGE
PINK - HOT and DARK
SILVER
GOLD

Specialty vinyl (additional small fee)
REALTREE APG HD
REALTREE Winter/Snow (white camo)
Some Carbon Fiber left (smaller decals only for now)
CHROME

"Like" Me on Facebook!
Decal Commander @ Decal Dynasty

ALSO, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LIKING THIS SITE WHETHER YOU ARE MILITARY, DOD, PRO GUN, CAMPER/HIKER, HUNTER,
WEAPONS ENTHUSIAST, SURVIVAL ENTHUSIAST, OUTDOORSMAN ETC. THEY have THE BEST GIVEAWAYS and their stuff is AWESOME! GREAT GEAR FOR TRAVEL AND YOUR TRUCKS! If you're smelling what I'm stepping in, GO HERE: MILITARY LUGGAGE COMPANY

UPDATE: Here's a link to some stuff i've done for people on here...Anything can be designed by request, thanks!
(Plz note that they are watermarked so my username that you can read will not be part of the decal at anytime and also some are kinda blurry and wont be like that as a decal...)

Bedsides

https://plus.google.com/photos/10501...CMKT0PP6xYrjTg

3rd Brake Overlays
https://plus.google.com/photos/10501...45387896284305
OTHER/RANDOM
https://plus.google.com/photos/10501...56032893018321

Shipping:
depends on the size of the decal, but some of the larger ones i can roll up in a tube and smaller ones are in padded or cardboard mailers.

Payments:
I can accept PAYPAL and any major credit/debit cards with receipts/invoices sent.

PM ME FOR QUESTIONS/OTHER INFO
Cost:
Depends on Size,Color,Detail/Excess removed vinyl(Weeding)

PM me or contact me Via this thread. Just spreading the word for right now! I am also willing to trade my work for yours if there's any custom work you offer let me know!

Random stuff i've done..

vvvCourtesy of RAPRvvvv

^^^Courtesy of 97Yota4x4(06TexasEdition)^^^

Heartbeat 48" long by 16' wide...

Installed...

For you walking dead fans...this was for a girl..

vvvPROPERTY OF HEADSTRONG OFFROADvvv

Old 03-13-2013, 05:23 AM   #4
chip01822 is on a distinguished road

Name: chip
chip01822's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:41 PM   #10
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Layered

Some recent custom work

These are just examples you can request any ideas you have. I usually like a visual reference as well.
Thanks
Old 03-23-2013, 02:08 AM   #13
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
You will probably be getting a good amount of business with this, now that Sockmonkey is out of business. Also, +1 for Steelers stickers and being from Ohio!
Old 03-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #14
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
You will probably be getting a good amount of business with this, now that Sockmonkey is out of business. Also, +1 for Steelers stickers and being from Ohio!
Thanks man, appreciate the love!
Go Steelers!
Old 04-08-2013, 01:33 PM   #15
Decal Commander
HEY GUYS IM STILL HERE.
Figured id put a list of colors:
COLORS SHADES
BLACK
WHITE
BLUE - ROYAL, LIGHT, OR DARK
GREEN - LIME, NORMAL
BROWN
YELLOW
PURPLE
ORANGE
PINK - HOT and DARK
SILVER
GOLD

SOME CARBON FIBER LEFT, plan on ordering more in the future as well as Camo, Blaze Orange, Chrome etc.

Old 04-09-2013, 06:43 AM   #16
TMadTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
TMadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd!
Old 04-09-2013, 06:44 AM   #17
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 04-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #18
Decal Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
I work at the 911th AW there in pittsburgh! Forgot to mention
Old 04-09-2013, 12:32 PM   #20
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
wouldn't mind helping out an AF guy