LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Springfield XD Subcompact .40

Old 03-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #1
carolinataco is on a distinguished road
carolinataco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Springfield XD Subcompact .40

I have had this XD for 3 years and put around 350 rounds through it. It is a great gun, the only reason i am selling this is because i am getting a smaller firearm for CC. It comes with the Blackhawk! cc holster. Price is firm. YOU MUST HAVE A PISTOL PERMIT OR COPY OF YOUR CC LICENSE and DRIVERS LICENSE TO PURCHASE FROM ME. I will ship to your local FFL if you pay for shipping and transfer fees. LOCATED IN WILMINGTON NC

$480

Details:
http://www.springfield-armory.com/xd.php?model=2

I also have 100+ rounds of HP(Winchester/Federal) and 100 rounds of FMJ i will sell for $100

Old 03-11-2013, 11:23 PM   #2
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Nice gun, how did you like it for carry?
Old 03-12-2013, 12:50 AM   #3
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Let me ask you, How much of a kick can i expect from it? im a first time buyer/shooter and im pretty light so i worry about how much recoil i could handle. Im also Left handed. ive been recommended to a 9mm ruger but dont really like the handles of it.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:58 AM   #4
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Let me ask you, How much of a kick can i expect from it? im a first time buyer/shooter and im pretty light so i worry about how much recoil i could handle. Im also Left handed. ive been recommended to a 9mm ruger but dont really like the handles of it.
i'd go to a local range and ask to hold a XD first, then if you like it see if you can rent one.
i wouldn't recommend getting a compact or subcompact pistol for a first handgun, a full-size gun will help reduce felt recoil and the bigger size will make the weapon easier to manage.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:17 AM   #5
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bigger guns= less recoil...?
Old 03-12-2013, 01:20 AM   #6
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bigger guns= less recoil...?
it helps reduce the perceived recoil, and helps control the weapon, with a fullsize you get your whole hand on the grip, compact you usually get 3 fingers, sub compact is 2 fingers.

EDIT: i forgot to mention it depends on the size of your hands, my hands are pretty big (it's a squeeze to get into XL gloves)
for my hand size the smallest 9mm i'm comfortable shooting is a block 19.

your best bet is to go to a gun shop, tell them what your looking for I.E. range gun, CCW, ect. , and they should show you several different weapons and ask which ones fit your hand the best.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:37 AM   #7

Cool yah il probably hit up a gun shop and see what catches my eye.

Sorry to thread jack! BUY THIS DUDES XD!!!
Old 03-12-2013, 04:54 AM   #8
Quote:
It is "snappy" but very manageable. My gf didn't have a problem shooting it her first time. Also a friend of mine is lefty and just got the full size version and loves it. I would say try a .40 out at the range before buying.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:57 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
Nice gun, how did you like it for carry?
It is a little bulky for Cc in the summer and if you have a smaller frame like me. I usually didn't have a problems wearing jeans and a loose shirt.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:16 AM   #10
NewSchool19 is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
NewSchool19's Tacoma Gallery
I've been looking at getting a Springfield .40 for a little while now! She's a great firearm! Too bad I refuse to get my CCW. Price is pretty good too!! GLWS!

-NewSchol19
Old 03-15-2013, 11:05 AM   #11
SOLD