Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: PMag Window AR15 Magazines

Old 03-11-2013, 05:10 PM   #1
AnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud of

AnTiFuBaR's Tacoma Gallery
FS: PMag Window AR15 Magazines

I have 9 Plastic PMAG AR15 magazines with window counter. These have been slightly used as I took them to Afghanistan with me last year. They all work and are in great condition. They are 30 round magazines 5.56x45.

This is the number one trusted brand by combat arms in the military. I can vouch for them personally.

I am asking $20 each shipped.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: PMag Window AR15 Magazines-mags1.jpg   FS: PMag Window AR15 Magazines-mag2.jpg   FS: PMag Window AR15 Magazines-mag3.jpg  
Old 03-11-2013, 05:27 PM   #2
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad I live in Kalifornia. We can't have nice things.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:36 PM   #3
AnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud ofAnTiFuBaR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
Too bad I live in Kalifornia. We can't have nice things.
Indeed.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #5
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for not price gouging... bump for you
Old 03-11-2013, 05:40 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
+1 for not price gouging... bump for you
Thanks man!
Old 03-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #7
max2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gary
max2's Tacoma Gallery
That's one heck of a good price - props to you for no gouging!
I've seen lots of these for twice this price for PMAG window 30 rounders.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:49 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by max2 View Post
That's one heck of a good price - props to you for no gouging!
I've seen lots of these for twice this price for PMAG window 30 rounders.
I'm not money hungry and just don't need them anymore.

"Do unto others as you'd want done unto you."
Old 03-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #9
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: EMT-B
Name: Zach
IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTiFuBaR View Post
I'm not money hungry and just don't need them anymore.

"Do unto others as you'd want done unto you."
I like this ↑↑
Good man.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:09 PM   #10
cabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Andy
cabarbhab's Tacoma Gallery
So are 30 round mags going to be grandfathered in Colorado, now that they have been made illegal? Or do you have to get rid of them because of the newly enacted laws?
Old 03-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #11

****ALL MAGS SOLD*****