Old 03-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #3
devildogwheeler is on a distinguished road

Marines: 1142, CLR-15, CLC-11
Name: Jonathan
devildogwheeler's Tacoma Gallery
Is that lock slide in Finnish?
Old 03-13-2013, 08:13 PM   #4
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by devildogwheeler View Post
Is that lock slide in Finnish?
Not a clue, haha. It's like that before you change to the language you want. Just showing the languages it has i guess.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:25 AM   #6
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
Yea they do that when you restore them
It's normal
Old 03-14-2013, 06:29 AM   #7
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
You should also mention the Verizon iPhone 5 can also be used with AT&T, no modifications required.

Edit: Here is an article.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:35 AM   #8
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump, good luck with sale!
Old 03-15-2013, 06:20 AM   #10
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm
Old 03-18-2013, 10:35 AM   #15
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Curious... I use an iPhone 4 with Straight Talk AT&T SIM card, if I was to buy this and cut my SIM card, would it still work with my Straight Talk plan??
Old 03-18-2013, 10:43 AM   #16
johnnywall22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Trey
johnnywall22's Tacoma Gallery
Do you want to sell me that life proof case?
Old 03-18-2013, 10:45 AM   #17
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Curious... I use an iPhone 4 with Straight Talk AT&T SIM card, if I was to buy this and cut my SIM card, would it still work with my Straight Talk plan??
what do you mean cut your card?
Old 03-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #18
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
I don't think Verizon works with Straight Talk
Old 03-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #19
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywall22 View Post
Do you want to sell me that life proof case?
$50 for the case and it's yours
Old 03-18-2013, 02:51 PM   #20
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
what do you mean cut your card?
The SIM card, sometimes you could cut your card to make it work with another network