FS:Squash scented Air Freshners

Old 03-14-2013, 03:09 AM   #1
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
FS:Squash scented Air Freshners

Treefrog JDM Squash Scent "Cup Holder size"

- Same scent as the Air Spencers JDM Squash if not better and these last longer.
- Perfect for your car, home, office or restroom even.
- They generally last 3-4 weeks each (Longer if cap not pulled off all the way, I'm currently at 5 months on my personal ones and still have the scent in my truck/ WRX).

Local pick up in Milpitas / San Jose Area (CA).
1 for $5 or 5 for $20 or 12 for $40.

Price including shipping anywhere in the US.
5 for $27 shipped or 12 for $48 shipped
Old 03-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
squash?
Old 03-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #5
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
hmm whats it smell like?

I use the my shaldan ones which are similar but citrus-y