Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

For Sale: Ruger 10/22 Takedown with BX-25x2 + Ammo

Old 03-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #1
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: Ruger 10/22 Takedown with BX-25x2 + Ammo

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
Old 03-19-2013, 09:41 PM   #2
wolverine8 will become famous soon enough

Name: MV
wolverine8's Tacoma Gallery
$400 shipped to NM
Old 03-20-2013, 04:08 AM   #3
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nope, sorry... Unless u just want the ammo & magazine for that? LOL
Old 03-20-2013, 09:17 AM   #4

Okay, $390 shipped then.....lol. List on armslist, there is a higher volume of overpaying bafoons on that site.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #5

It's on gunbroker with people watching it... Just thought I'd see if anyone here was interested... FYI, I paid well over $400 for the rifle & magazine at my local gun shop, and I bought it below MSRP...
Old 03-20-2013, 10:52 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
It's on gunbroker with people watching it... Just thought I'd see if anyone here was interested... FYI, I paid well over $400 for the rifle & magazine at my local gun shop, and I bought it below MSRP...

Yea, I watched some on gunbroker too, so I could gauge the market value on mine. Then I sold it in armslist for free.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:45 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine8 View Post
Yea, I watched some on gunbroker too, so I could gauge the market value on mine. Then I sold it in armslist for free.

I have it on Armslist.com too, but feel a little better about selling through Gunbroker.com because they require identity verification before bidding...
Old 03-20-2013, 12:05 PM   #8
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice gun. Wanna sell just the mag?
Old 03-20-2013, 01:02 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Nice gun. Wanna sell just the mag?
Sure, make me an offer...
Old 03-21-2013, 07:08 AM   #10

Did you know that you don't need to ship to an FFL if it's a rifle? You can ship it UPS/FEDEX ground just declare it's a "long rifle."
Old 03-21-2013, 07:29 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine8 View Post
Did you know that you don't need to ship to an FFL if it's a rifle? You can ship it UPS/FEDEX ground just declare it's a "long rifle."

Depends on the state, here in TN, UPS requires it to be shipped to an FFL with a copy of the FFL transfer paperwork and the FFL # to be entered in the computer...
Old 03-22-2013, 04:32 AM   #12

Bump - Added new photo of Magazine since some apparently thought it was the $40 - 25 round one.... It is the $80 - $100 one depending on where u can find it, and it holds 50 rounds...

PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED!!!
Old 03-22-2013, 04:55 AM   #13
hetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
It seems my Ruger 10/22 gets most of the use around here...new in the box, never fired, with case, clips and ammo for $50, in Texas, 20 years ago.

I can't say enough about the quality of these little carbines.

Howard
Old 03-22-2013, 05:00 AM   #14
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
That mag is exactly what I'm looking for but can't buy in California. Bump for a great product!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:19 AM   #15
na8rboy has a spectacular aura aboutna8rboy has a spectacular aura aboutna8rboy has a spectacular aura about
Firefighter:
Name: Mark
na8rboy's Tacoma Gallery
It sell for $299.99 new all day long here. No FFL needed.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:23 AM   #16

$450 shipped - final offer - I agree with the post above, these normally go for $300 here in NM...when they are in stock. And another $50 for the magazines.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:51 PM   #17

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!