Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Canon 40D w/ battery grip and 3 lenses and charger

Old 04-07-2013, 07:55 PM   #23
SnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
fark wish i had the money i want that 10-22
Old 04-08-2013, 09:27 AM   #24
VAsponger is on a distinguished road

Name: Tripp
VAsponger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnwTaco View Post
fark wish i had the money i want that 10-22

keep saving cause no one has purchased it yet. It's an awesome lens!
Old 04-08-2013, 09:31 AM   #25
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
Whoever buys that Tokina won't be disappointed, I use it in my SPL Water Housing and it works perfect for surf shots. GLWS
Old 04-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSurfPhotography View Post
Whoever buys that Tokina won't be disappointed, I use it in my SPL Water Housing and it works perfect for surf shots. GLWS
Thanks man! Yeah! its a sweet ass lens.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:18 PM   #30
Out of my mind....be back later.
RedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT 262d CCS WANG
Name: Dale
RedTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
What is the F stop on the lenses? That might be a deciding factor.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:44 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTacoDriver View Post
What is the F stop on the lenses? That might be a deciding factor.
Good call! I totally forgot to add that in the post. they are updated now! thanks!
Old 04-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #32
Out of my mind....be back later.
RedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT 262d CCS WANG
Name: Dale
RedTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Requires a little too much light for the type of work I do. These are great for outdoor pictures. I am more of the f/1.8 to f/2.8 sort.