Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Selling an iPod Touch 3rd Gen and NBA 2K13

Old 03-20-2013, 11:11 PM   #4
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
If you wouldn't mind hanging onto the ipod, I've got some stuff I need to sell in the next month and would gladly take that off your hands.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:22 PM   #5
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
If you wouldn't mind hanging onto the ipod, I've got some stuff I need to sell in the next month and would gladly take that off your hands.
idk how the ebay rules work, idk if i can take it down...but sure, if it doesnt sell i can hold it for you
Old 03-20-2013, 11:32 PM   #6
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Saweet! I'm using them as swappable hard drives essentially for my car home theater system
Old 03-20-2013, 11:35 PM   #7
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Saweet! I'm using them as swappable hard drives essentially for my car home theater system
car home theater system? that sounds sick lol, got any pics?
Old 03-22-2013, 12:25 AM   #8
Purveyor of Fun

Okay it's really just a DVD head unit hard wired to an iPod touch, but on one I just have music and I'm adding more for my library of movies. That way out camping we can just pile in and watch the hobbit. It's great for waiting on the trail. Trying to make my head unit the master of everything. So far so good haha.

They've got an adapter that plugs to the obdii port and does engine disgnostics right on the head unit. Might go that route to replace my ultragauge. I'm a big fan of minimalism and clean installs. One less thing on the dash.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:28 PM   #9

The iPod has been bid on on ebay, so i cant do anything about that... the auction ends in 11 hours if anyone is interested in bidding for the iPod or the NBA 2k13 game.... only reason im selling the NBA game is because it just wasnt my kind of game, i'll stick to madden lol... i played it twice and couldn't get interested so I'm selling it, it is in brand new condition, just unpackaged obviously
Old 03-23-2013, 12:49 AM   #12
Purveyor of Fun

Bummer! But congrats OP, I'm sure another will turn up for me
Old 03-23-2013, 01:01 AM   #13

Quote:
Bummer! But congrats OP, I'm sure another will turn up for me
sorry about that man :/ hope you find a good deal on another one, good luck!
Old 03-23-2013, 12:52 PM   #14

bump, someone please take this game off my hands...need the money for new tires